Chapter 42

It's been a few weeks since I gave Bakugou advice to talk to a girl named Ama, and went on a date with her. I was happy that I could help my explosive friend talk to a girl and land a date with her. Meanwhile, life living with Shoji has been a dream. I'm so glad I'm with him, he makes me feel complete and I feel like I'm a totally different person than I used to be.

Shoji and I were watching tv, still waiting for the completion of our hero agency to be built. As we were watching tv, I heard my phone start ringing, and I saw that Bakugou was calling me. I asked Shoji if he could turn the volume down and he did so as I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey Bakugou, what's up?" I asked him.

"So, remember when I had that date with Ama?" he asked me.

"Yeah, why what happened? Did she cancel?" I asked him, worried that I helped him for nothing.

"No, but she wants to go on another one, but she wants it to be a double date." he said.

I looked at Shoji confused by what he meant. He shrugged his shoulders, also having no idea what he meant.

"What do you mean double date? And with who?" I asked Bakugou, unsure of what to say.

"I told her that a friend of mine helped me do this and she wants to meet you, so she said she wants to do a double date with you and Shoji." Bakugou told Kayda and Shoji.

Kayda and Shoji looked at each other with complete shock. Ama, the girl that likes Bakugou, wants to go on a double date with Kayda and Shoji, just to meet them and thank them for helping Bakugou and Ama get together? Kayda almost couldn't believe it.

"A-Are you sure?" Kayda asked him.

"100% sure, she was very adamant about meeting you and thanking you for helping me get with her." he told her.

"Well, we have been wanting to go on a date ever since we graduated from UA, so yeah, that sounds good." Shoji told Bakugou over the phone.

"Okay, thanks, also meet us at the park today at 2, she said we can all go down to the lake where there's a place to sit and talk." Bakugou told them. Kayda and Shoji both agreed where to meet up before Kayda hung up.

"Well, looks like we're going on a date finally." Kayda said as she smiled at Shoji.

"It's been a while since we went on a date, our last but also first date was at Hokkaido when you had your vision of Eri." Shoji said as Kayda nodded, remembering the memory. It was such a beautiful day, but ended with a vision of a helpless little girl.

"I'll go ahead and get ready, I honestly can't wait to meet Ama, she sounds nice." Kayda said as she headed to her room to get ready. Shoji did the same while also thinking about something else. Something that's been on his mind ever since the two graduated. They have been together for a few years in school, and now they're living together.

While I was getting ready, my mind kept going back to when Kayda and I started dating and how we've been for the last 4 years. We graduated not too long ago and now we're living together. I've decided that she is the one who I want to spend the rest of my life with. She's the one for me, she's the one who completes me. She makes me feel more comfortable being myself and she doesn't judge me for what I look like under my mask. I love her, I really love her. I am going to ask Kayda to marry me.

I smiled to myself as I finished getting ready for the double date and walked out of my room to the living room waiting on Kayda. After a few minutes, I saw Kayda walk out of her room wearing a gray and white striped shirt with light blue jeans and small boots. She looked so beautiful.

"Your not wearing your mask?" I asked Shoji when I walked out of my room and I saw him without his mask.

"I feel more at ease without it when I'm around you, and I also feel that it's time everyone see me without the mask." he told me. I smiled at him, I could feel tears begin to well in my eyes from his words. Shoji is such a kind person, whose words could hit deep without even trying. I heard him walk up to me and I felt his hand caress my cheek.

"Are you ready?" Shoji asked Kayda in his soft, gentle voice.

Kayda nodded her head and together, walked out of the apartment hand in hand down to the park, where they met up with Bakugou and Ama. "Hey guys, wait, is that you Shoji?!" Bakugou asked with shock when he saw Shoji without his mask.

"It is, I felt it was time for my former classmates to finally see what I really look like." Shoji told him.

"Nice, also this is Ama, Ama, these are my former classmates Kayda Mashirao and Mezo Shoji. Kayda's the one who helped me talk to you and with the date." Bakugou said as he introduced Ama to Shoji and Kayda.

"It's nice to finally meet you, thank you for making Bakugou so happy, I don't think we've ever seen him this happy before." Kayda told Ama as she shook her hand.

"Thank you for giving him the courage to talk to me." Ama said with a smile.

"Your welcome." Kayda returned the smile.

After the introductions, the four walked to the lake and sat down and talked about their life and what's next for the future. Shoji was still thinking about asking Kayda to marry him, but he had no clue what to do, but he wants to be with her forever. And he's is determined to make that happen.