Chapter 9

After training with Shoji and Tokoyami, we headed back to the dorms. Right when we got there, I felt my hand get pulled back and I saw Monoma standing there. "Ugh, what do you want jerk?" I asked not really wanting to do this. Shoji and Tokoyami turned around and they stared at him with a 'if you do anything your going to pay' look.

"Why are you hanging out with these guns when you can be in the greatest class, 1B?" he asked me trying to act all high and mighty.

"Oh you know what, I would but, I like being in class 1A, because at least my class isn't a bunch of jerks like you." I said yanking my arm away from him. He just scoffed at me.

"Oh I'm the jerk, that's funny. Cause the real jerk is you turning down the chance of a lifetime!"

"Oh so you're gonna turn the tables aren't ya Monoma, why don't you just your jealous sorry ass up and get the hell out of here!" Tokoyami said, slightly annoyed.

"I wasn't talking to you birdbra-." I slapped him and punched him in the gut and watched him fall to his ass.

"Finish that sentence and I swear to god I will hurt you so bad, that you're gonna have to be sent to the hospital!" he then got up and walked away.

Shoji then asked if I was ok, I told him I was ok. I asked Tokoyami if he was ok as well and he nodded his head. We then headed inside, apparently everyone saw what happened from the inside and they had shocked looks on their faces. "You guys saw all that didn't you?" I asked, and they just nodded their heads.

"Goes to show ya that I'm overprotective of my friends and my family. And yes, you guys are like my second family. Including you Bakugou." I said and he just scoffed but gave me a very small smile.

After that, Mina asked me to come to her room. I followed her to her room. "So what's up?" I asked her leaning against the wall.

"Well, I've noticed a few things between you and Shoji."

"And that is?" I asked confused. She looked at me with a very huge grin on her face.

"I think you like him and he likes you!" my face started to turn a deep shade of red but I managed to hold it back.

"Mina, I just met him a few days ago, there's no way in that short of a time span can both us start to like each other."

And it was the truth, sure he's cute and all, but right now, I just see him as a friend. Maybe in the future, I might start to grow feelings towards him, but right now, no.

I sat down in the couch and watched as Mina and D went somewhere else. I could feel Kaminari's eyes on me. I sighed, "what do you want Kaminari?" I asked him.

"Oh nothing, I can just tell that you maybe like D." he said so casually. I looked back at him with a blush under my mask.

"That's not possible, I just met her a few days ago, there's no way I could like her in that time span." I told him point blank.

But he wasn't wrong, I did kinda like her, but I like her as a friend as of right now. Maybe somewhere in the future, I may grow more feelings for her, but she doesn't need someone like me. Someone who doesn't look like a monster. I looked back at Kaminari and he just shrugged.

Both D and Shoji were completely oblivious of the fact that they like each other, but right now they just see themselves as just friends. D thinks that Shoji will never like someone like her because of her multi quirks, being a dragon wolf, a Creed, her past. And Shoji thinks D will never like him because of the way he looks.

Who knows, maybe they will see past all that.