Chapter 4

The next day it was Saturday. I had finished decorating my room last night. My room was painted purple. I put up a picture of a purple rose over my bed. I then put up some hooks for my weapons and I have my weapons hanging on the walls.

I got up and dressed into a t-shirt and some shorts when I heard a knock at my door. "D, we're doing a contest on who's room looks better, wanna participate?" Uraraka said. I'm not gonna lie, it actually did sound like fun. So I told her yeah, and I walked out of my room. I then turned around and I saw everyone looking at me. I then figured I was first, so I reopened my door and everyone looked at my room and saw it was spray painted purple and they saw my weapons hanging on some hooks.

 I then figured I was first, so I reopened my door and everyone looked at my room and saw it was spray painted purple and they saw my weapons hanging on some hooks

"How long did it take you to do this?" Uraraka asked me.

"It only took 2 minutes because I have wind powers to dry the paint and I had hooks with me. Also if any of you guys touch my weapons, there will be consequences." and as soon as I said that, Kaminari decided to touch my sword-scythe-battle ax staff. I drop kicked him and he fell on his ass.

"What did I say?" I asked him, he looked at me and told me he was curious about what it was.

I sighed and told him it was my sword-scythe-battle ax staff. He and the others looked at me with shock. After a few seconds, we went to Shoji's room. "Just gonna go ahead and tell you, there's not that much to see." Uraraka however didn't listen and opened his door and saw it was empty.

" Uraraka however didn't listen and opened his door and saw it was empty

"Why is it empty?!" Uraraka and the other girls asked.

"Well I've never understood why people liked to decorate it." and then Mineta went in and pulled up a little on his mattress.

"Guys like this always have something under their beds." he mumbled to himself. Sero knocked him on the head and wrapped him up in his tape.

We then went to the second floor and we went to Sato's room. He opened his door and the first thing the girls saw was a little oven and some baking utensils. Sato opened the mini oven and offered the girls if they wanted to try his cake that he baked because of his sugar rush quirk.

 Sato opened the mini oven and offered the girls if they wanted to try his cake that he baked because of his sugar rush quirk