Chapter 3

After I got the envelope saying I got into UA, I grabbed all my stuff because also in the message, the principal who was a mouse named Nezu said that we will be in dorms. I looked at my schedule, I was in class 1A, which meant I was in dorm 1A.

The next day, I flew to UA, I saw all my classmates on the way there, including the boy with 6 arms, Ochaco Uraraka, Deku, and...BAKUGOU! I was going to be in a class with him. Well this is just great. I then landed in front of Uraraka and she looked at me with surprise. "Woah is that your quirk?" she asked me. I shook my head and told her I had 48 quirks. I was born with a very rare trait where I would have a lot of quirks as I get older.

She jumped up and down in excitement. I then saw this blue haired boy with glasses run up to us. He bowed in front of us. "Hello, I am Tenya Iida, and I'm going to be in your class of 1A." we nodded our heads and we went inside the building.

We all got to the class and I saw a bunch of people. They all introduced themselves. The blonde haired boy with a golden belt said his name was Yuga Aoyma. The girl that looked like a pink alien said her name was Mina Ashido. The second girl with green hair and had a frog quirk said her name was Tsuyu Asui. The next girl was invisible but her name was Toru Hagakure. The next two girls then introduced themselves as Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu.

The next two people were both boys, one had dark golden hair with a black streak. He said his name was Denki Kaminari. And the boy with red hair and shark-like teeth said his name was Eijiro Kirishima. The next boy however was quiet, but he nonetheless wrote out his name as Koji Koda. Then this little boy, who had purple balls on his head like a little grape, started looking at me like a perv. Then Iida came up to both of us and scolded him for his actions. "Sorry about Minoru Mineta, he doesn't know how to be a gentleman around girls." I nodded my head and told him it was ok.

The next 6 boys introduced themselves. "Hi I'm Mashirao Ojiro. I hope we can be good friends." he said with what looked to be a monkey-like tail.

"I'm Rikido Sato, and this here is Hanta Sero. We're gonna be great friends." he said with a lot of enthusiasm. I smiled and I saw the same boy that was talking to me a little bit at the entrance exams.

"I know we already met, but I didn't introduce myself, I'm Mezo Shoji." I nodded and said my name was D. I didn't want to say my last name, because I heard that everyone here in Japan knows about my family, the Creeds. So I didn't say my last name.

The second to last boy had heterochromia eyes. One was brown and one was blue. He had a burn mark on his blue eye. I wondered what happened to him. "I'm Shoto Todoroki." and with that he left to his seat. The last boy who had a bird head said his name was Fumikage Tokoyami. I then went to my seat and we all saw our teacher in a yellow sleeping bag. We were all shocked.

He looked really tired. He then told us to change into our gym clothes and to go outside. We had to do 8 quirk apprehension tests. After the quirk apprehension tests, we were told that he lied to us. I automatically knew it and so did Yaoyorozu. Everyone but Shoji and a few others dropped to their knees. We then went to home room with...ALL MIGHT?!

We had to do a little hero vs villain test. Everyone was paired with each other, two people were heroes and two people were villains. I was paired with Shoji. After that, we went home and grabbed all of our belongings and went to the dorms. We went inside and found our rooms. Mine was right next to Shoji's. Did I do that on purpose or is it just a coincidence?