Chapter 38

It's been almost a year now at UA, and Kayda and her class are close to graduating from UA to become the next heroes. They only have one more year. But right now, it was October and Halloween was not that far away, and Eri has never celebrated Halloween, so Kayda and her friends decided to celebrate Halloween for her.

Aizawa was currently trying to tell Eri what she needs to say when she's trick or treating while Mic was trying to figure out which costume for Eri. He finally picked out a beautiful fairy costume for her.

"Shouta, what do you think about this one?" Mic asked Aizawa. Aizawa turned around and saw Mic holding a purple fairy costume.

"That's perfect, Eri come on, let's get you in the costume." Aizawa said as Eri's eyes widened with joy seeing the costume.

After Aizawa got Eri in the costume, Aizawa and Mic decided to dress up as well. Once they dressed up, they headed to 1-A dorms where everyone was getting ready.

All the girls were planning on doing a couple costume with the boys they like or dating. Shoji and Kayda decided to dress up from the Magic School bus, Kayda wore a solar system dress like Mrs. Frizzle and Shoji wore a yellow shirt with a school bus.

Mina and Kirishima decided to dress up as pirates, Uraraka and Deku decided to dress up as Blue's Clues, Hagakure and Ojiro decided up as Ariel and Prince Eric, Jiro and Kaminari decided to dress up as Rapunzel and Flynn, Ave and Tokoyami decided to dress up vampires, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu decided to dress up as Alice and the white rabbit and Tsu and Koda decided to dress up as Snow White and one of the dwarves.

While the rest of the boys found some costumes that looked cool, but made it kid friendly for Eri, while Bakugou being Bakugou decided to dress up as a werewolf.

When we finished getting ready, everyone looked amazing and the girls with the guys they liked look so cute together, especially my brother Ojiro and Hagakure. We worked really hard on Hagakure so she would look very beautiful for tonight.

"Alright, Aizawa-Sensei and Mic-Sensei and Eri will be here any minute, are we 100% ready?" I asked Iida.

He nodded his head and we turned off the lights and hid so we could surprise Eri. We heard Aizawa open up the door, "we're he-wait, why is it so dark?" we heard him ask out loud as he shut the door.

Kaminari turned on the lights and we jumped out of our hiding spots and yelled, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!"

Eri was quiet, we were worried we overdid it, but she started smiling. "H-Happy Halloween!" she said with a smile. Yes, we did it, we got her to smile, we're gonna have so much fun tonight.

 Yes, we did it, we got her to smile, we're gonna have so much fun tonight

(Eri's costume)