When Harry met Sofie - Chapter 1

Newly updated as of December 23, 2013 :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, please, please, pleeaaaaseeeee! I am on my knees mom! What more do you want from me?" I begged my mother down on my knees, with tears in my excited blue eyes. My mom sighs and shakes her head.

"You owe me, huge, Sofie. Huge!" She said to me with a roll of her eyes.

Before this story goes on, let me fill you in on a little bit before you get to confused. This story, the one I am about to tell you, is about how I met the REAL love of my life. Not the stupid college drop out I left home, but the one I'd give up all for. On a warm spring day, my best friend Stevie told me her mom bought her tickets to London and a tour of the Buckingham Palace. Stevie knowing how much I’d kill to go invited me to go with her as her second ticket. I had to beg my mother on my knees to get her to let me go. I begged her for the fact that I'd get to see the place I dream about, not for the fact I went to London, looking for love. I went to London as a committed girl, and left not knowing what to do.

***

Shaking Stevie's arm, she glares at me and yanks her arm from my grip. "Jesus, Sofie. Calm down! It's not like were going to meet the Queen, it’s just a tour of the Palace!" She said, sternly. We've been in London for a day, and we are now about to enter the Buckingham Palace for our Royal tour. And to be honest, I am a nervous wreck!

"Stevie, how can you say that! Do you know who all has walked these halls? This is amazing!" I practically shout. She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm, pulling me into the Palace. As my eyes adjust to the lighting and take in my surroundings, my mouth is glued to the floor. It is every bit as beautiful as I had anticipated it to be, but more - much, much more. You can tell it’s old, but that’s the beauty of the Palace; All of the history in these halls and rooms. I cannot believe I am inside the Buckingham Palace!

The tour guide speaks to us and tries to tell us the history behind some things that I am not even paying attention too. My eye is caught on this beautiful painting hanging down a stray hall. As the tour guide leads the group on, I find myself walking towards the painting. The painting is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life, full of watercolors. In the middle is a waterfall of deep blue waters cascading down into a stream, while the background is a bright green forest, very much alive. My ogling over the gorgeous painting was interrupted when someone cleared his or her throat. I glance around to see I am no longer with my group and they are no longer in sight. Oh shit. Palace security is probably ready to arrest me...

"Are you lost?" A deep British accent asked me sounding slightly amused, causing me to jump for the fact that I was not expecting anyone to speak to me. Gulping, I slowly turn.

"You...You... You’re... Oh my god." Then everything goes black.

*

I groan as I feel someone shaking my body easily.

"Hello? Can you hear me? Shit, do you think she has a concussion?" I hear the same British voice as I heard before I fainted say in a worried voice. Blinking a few times to clear my blurry vision, my sight finally came to only to see whom the voice belonged to. I’m dreaming right? I have to be, because Prince Harry is definitely not standing before me right now.

"Calm down. She's just in shock. See? Look her eyes are opening." Another British accent answered, but this voice obviously belonged to a female. My gaze leaves Prince Harry’s and falls onto a petite brunette girl – Kate Middleton. But my eyes quickly leave her and snap back to Prince Harry.