We walk up the stairs with Emma and she manages to ring the bell before me. A smiling Florence opens the door. She has her blonde hair up in a bun and she wears an apron, with the phrase Best auntie ever written on it. Emma and I bought it for her on her birthday a couple of years ago. 

"Hello, you two. How are you? Come inside." We go inside and she closes the door behind us. 

"We are fine, Auntie Flo, what are you cooking?" 

"Crepes. Go wash your hands and come back so we can eat together. Tonya will be late." Florence informs us and Emma does as she says. Florence is still her favorite person. Even if she loves us that much, we will never have the place Florence has in her heart. She is her comfort person and she knows more things that Harry and I. Emma sees Flo as a friend first and as a relative second. 

"How are you, Iris?" 

"I'm fine. A little tired but I'm alright." 

"I can see that, somehow you are glowing. I don't know what is going on but you are shining, sister." She tells me and I smile. She isn't the first person telling me that. Molly told me the other day that even though I am not feeling that well, I am glowing. She said that I seemed even more happier. She even joked that Harry proposed and we didn't tell her because we don't want anyone to know. I laughed and I told her that if that happens she'll know. I will call her the next day to tell her about it. 

"I don't know, but thank you." 

"I'll learn what is going on, honey. You know that auntie Flo knows everything." She tells me, trying to imitate Mother Gothel's voice. We laugh at her poor attempt to do that. 

"When I am sure about what is going on, I'll tell you. Emma, come say bye to mumma darling." 

Emma runs to me and she hops on the couch and then over me as gently as she can. Harry told her the other day that she has to be more gently with me now that I am poorly. She didn't question it further and I am glad that she didn't. I don't think that we are sure enough to tell her that she is going to be a big sister in about 6 months. 

"Goodnight mumma." She kisses my cheek and hugs me tighter. I hug her back and I kiss her hair again and again while she giggles. She doesn't let me and I feel so loved in moments like this. "Say goodnight to Oliver and daddy. Come on, auntie, we have to eat." She stands up and takes Florence's hand trying to take her back to the kitchen. 

"Wait you little monster. Goodnight, Iris." 

"Call me if you need anything." I shout to them when I reach the door. 

On the drive home, I wonder when my life turned into this. Two years ago, I was thinking that I was going to be an assistant for the rest of my life, I would raise my daughter all alone and I would still be afraid of giving my love and devotion to someone else. But, then Molly came into my life and she changed everything. She trusted me enough that she gave me a job to her somewhat company, she introduced me to Harry and then my whole life changed. 

There isn't a day that I don't feel loved. I'm showered with love, I am always reminded that I am loved and I love more and more as the days go by. Harry reminds me everyday that I am enough and I remind him that his mistakes don't define him. We remind each other that pink and blue are forever. We are those colors, I know that.