"Good." His arm wraps around my shoulder as he presses a kiss to my hair in a brotherly way. "Life would be antagonisly boring without you, Little Knives."

"You too Big Red." I say with a small smile as we walk towards the RV together. Jesus meets us at the RV and went about getting our supplies for us. Abraham disappears for a few minutes having a private conversation with Rick.

"Even Negan didn't get this much up front."
Jesus winks at me as he holds out the basket in his arms to me. I shake my head with a small chuckle as I take the basket from him. It's all fresh produce.

A few minutes later, Abraham comes around the side of the RV with Andy, the guy who choked me. I step up next to Rick, not being intimidated by him. His eyes run over me then flicker back to Rick.

"What?" He asks angrily.

Why the fuck his is angry? The dude choked me.

Rick glances at me then turns back to him. "Jesus said you've been taking supplies to Negan since the beginning." The man shrugs but doesn't disagree. His arm is splinted where Daryl had broke it. I glance around wondering where Daryl is. If we are bringing him back, Daryl is going to be pissed.

Rick takes Andy's silence as confirmation. "We're gonna get Craig back."

Andy shakes his head way before Rick finishes. "The only way to get Craig back is to bring them Gregory's head. Negan was very clear." I watch as a small smile crosses Ricks lips. "We're gonna get Craig back."

"What the hell is this prick doin' here?" I suck in a breath as I hear Daryl snarl angrily behind me.

We all turn towards him as Daryl stalks towards us, looking pissed off. I step in front of him, holding my hands up. He doesn't stop until his chest hits my palms. He doesn't look down at me as he continues to glare at Andy.

Abraham clears his throat. "Sometimes to kill the devil, you gotta make a deal with the asshole who mops his floors." I frown not understanding his words but Daryl listens. Daryl stills under my hands and looks down at me before looking at Rick.

"He has information we need." Rick says to him. Daryl stares down at me, trying to read my face. I keep my expression controlled, letting him see I'm okay with this. He jerks his chin roughly and grunts before levelling a threatening glare at Andy.

Andy holds both his hands up. "I think we're even." He waves his make-shift cast.

Daryl's eyes narrow. He reaches up and gently runs his fingers up and down my neck making me shiver. His eyes are still on Andy. "Not even close asshole." He replies but his tone calm now.

"You're lucky a broken arm is all you got." Abraham growls behind him. Andy flinches, his eyes widening in fear as he seems to realise for the first time Daryl isn't the only one he needs to worry about.

Yes, both men are very protective of me.

Andy turns to Rick who's glaring at him. "Don't look at me for help. That's my sister you strangled." Andy's eyes widen as he looks between me and Rick.

Andy shakes his head. "How are you going to get Craig back?"

"We need to know what you know about Negans compound. We need your help." Rick glances at Daryl quickly. "We need you to come."

Andy shake his head, not liking it. Then he looks at Abraham, Daryl, Rick then his gaze lands on me. He holds my gaze before his eyes flicker down to my neck. Guilt swims across his face.

I don't think he's a bad guy. I just think he got caught in a bad situation.

Andy sighs. "Yeah, okay." Rick nods at him and nods his head to the RV. "Make yourself at home." Abraham trails after Andy not willing to let him out of sight.

Jesus passes our group, carrying more food. "You got room for one more?" He asks smiling at me. I give him a smile back as he looks at Rick who looks surprised. "I mean we're talking about righting the world here. Besides, you still have my knives."

I frown at that. I didn't know he was a knife person but it didn't surprise me. Jesus glances at me and winks when he realises I've met my match when it comes to knives. I shake my head with a small chuckle.

Guess I have met my match.

The ride back home is lighter, more relaxed. Andy rides up front with Rick. I sat in my usual place with Daryl beside me. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

Glenn and Maggie went see Dr.Carson and got an ultrasound done by him. Glenn passes the picture around to all of us. Michonne smiles before she passes the picture to Daryl.

He stares at it, not giving anything away. He hands it to me. I smile at it remembering when I had Liams first picture done. "Bring back memories Dani?" Maggie asks. I chuckle nodding my head.

"Definitely." I glance at both them. "I better be godmother." I say teasingly. They both laugh. "Off course you are. Who else will teach them how to use kitchen knives?" Glenn teases. I chuckle handing the picture to Abraham.

Daryl's hand gently comes to my face and he gives me a look I can't read. He tilts my head gently before he brings his lips to my neck, kissing my skin softly as I sigh in content.

For some reason, I couldn't help but think he wishes that was us.