Chapter 65

"Sofia" I whisper

"Sofia" I whisper

It was a few days later and I couldn't get over the fact that I was back home with my girlfriend and daughter.

Today we had to go to the high table, that will be fun. Alice was awake while me and Sof slept in since we're the biggest sleep heads ever.

"It's time to wake up" I say brushing some hair out of her face.

She slept these days with us, scared that I'll leave her.

"Daddy un minuto" she says mixing Italian and French.

"Alright I'll go to mommy" I say pushing the covers pretending that I'm going down stairs.

She snaps her eyes open. "Noooo" holds me tight and I laugh. "Then we have to get ready before mamma gets angry at us." I say

She runs to her room picking up the clothes Alice chose for her. I get up changing my pyjama's into my Armani suit.

I missed my navy blue suits with a white dress shirt.

I quickly change into it, admiring how much I missed it. I missed being home. I missed being with my family.

"Daddy I'm ready" Sofia comes back into the room. Her hair was still a mes, her wavy hair golden brown hair was beautiful. Every inch of Sofia is beautiful.

"Let's comb your hair" I say taking her in my arms and going into my bathroom. I place her on the counter and take the brush and some candy for her to sit still.

I open the package skittles for her. "Merci"
I kiss her head as my response. "Don't tell mommy or she would be not happy if she knew that I ate candy before breaky" I nod and wet the brush.

I brush through her hair not hurting her as she was eating her candy's. If only Alice knew what we were doing right now.

"Ouch daddy" Sofia says touching her hair
"Sorry" I say kissing her hair.

I put her hair in two pig tails since it was the only thing I could do. Sometimes I was Dina's hairstylist but Ilana would always re do it.

"It's done" I simply say.
"Il est bello!" She exclaims as she looks in the mirror. Her two tails sticking out as her wavy curly hair makes it even more prettier.

I think I have to learn her not to speak two languages in one sentence because it will get out of hand.

"Let's go" I pick her up and make our way to my door when she abruptly stops on her track.

"What happened?" I ask concerned as her face was pale. I lower myself to her as I take her arms. "Sof tell me what happened?"

She looks at me with teary eyes. "Are you leaving us?"

"No never. Why would you think that?"

"Because you have nicer clothes on"

I take her in my arms. "Oh no I'm not going anywhere I'm going with mommy to somewhere"