Chapter 40

Oh, what I would give to sleep in your arms tonight⭐️

I speed home after two hours dealing with these stronzo, it was a false alarm

Fucking Pierre.

Lorenzo's phone began to buzz, he frowns as he answers. "Luz?"

Lorenzo was seating next to me in the passenger seat as Kai, Enzo and Milo sat in the backseat.

"Luzia, what do you mean they have her?" He says "Luzia" he says before the phone call hangs up.

Everyone was to their sense.

"Who do they have Lorenzo?" I ask

I look at Kai from the rearview as he tries to call Layla but she doesn't pick up, Lorenzo goes through his hair.

"Lorenzo who do they have?" I ask again frustrated worried that it'll be Alice or Stella.

"Alice, she's gone"

These three words stopped my world

I drive even faster then before not knowing if the others are okay or not.

"What about the rest?" Enzo asked as he hold
"I don't know, luzia only said 'they have Alice'" Lorenzo says trying to stay calm.

I speed fast, I don't care how much I go I need to be home with the rest, I speed through cars at least with 160 km per hour. Lorenzo rang the guards

"Chiamare Alessandro Ferrari e informarlo che ha bisogno di venire il più velocemente possibile al palazzo" Lorenzo orders "He has the lead until we come"

(Call Alessandro Ferrari and inform him that he needs to come as fast as possible to the mansion)

Alessandro lived two minutes from us while we had still a drive of thirthy minutes but scratch it to fifteen minutes as I was going with this speed.

"No one is allowed to enter or leave the property," he adds

"Sir, we found all of the woman drugged in the
Living room we transferred them to the medical ward"

"What about Layla?" Kai asks from behind determined to know if everything was okay with his family.

"We found Mrs. Sainz and Landon in a room locked up, they are doing check ups on both of them"

Lorenzo ends the call sighing as he goes through his face, he texts Li as well just to inform him.

My only concern was Alice.

I'm going to kill Emilio and bring him back to life, he's going to beg to die. But I'm not going to be easy on him if I have him in my hands for abducting Alice and drugging my family. He is going to pay for everything he did along with Pierre.