Chapter 48

Leave the past where it belongs🫶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3 years later...

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you" we sing all together.

It was Sofia's third birthday. My baby was growing fast, she was already three.

"Happy biwthday Sof" louis says, Sofia's best friend. "Hey I call her like that" Kai says looking at Louis with warning eyes.

Louis just sticks his tongue "Non"

"Little shit" Kai mutters.
"I wish daddy was hewe" Sofia Wishes before blowing her candles.

I showed Sofia who her father was, she deserved to know who he was, I showed her a lot of pictures of him and me.

We go once in a while to Napels to visit his grave so she could talk to him.

She had his eyes big caramel eyes with golden brown wavy hair. Her attitude was like her father. Sweet and cocky.

"Tio, where was daddy again?" Sofia asks looking up to Kai. "He is with you always, remember"

"Let's open the presents" Mateo claps his hands.

He helped me a lot with everything by staying up till Sof stopped with crying in middle of the night. They were like best friends.

"Yes" the two children yells, Louis hands his gift to her, she unwraps it quickly. "MIFFY" she screams and jumps to Louis. "Merci"

"Mommy look I got a miffy"

Her addiction. Her lover. Her best friend.
Miffy.

"It's beautiful" I say as I kiss her. I give her my gift it was a summer dress and dolls.

"Thank you thank you" she hugs me.
"What about us?" Kai and Mateo says in a sync

Sofia rolls her eyes "I hope it's not a clown like last yeaw"

"That was the gift you asked last year" Kai says
"I was sawcastic"

Her vocabulary was strong for her age. Except she couldn't pronounce the 'R' that was something every toddler couldn't.

I told Sofia who her uncles and aunties were if the case she had to go there if something happens to me and no one is able to look after her. And she had every right to know who her father's side was.

I still have contact with ambra and Luzia. Ambra was going to be released next month and Luzia was trying to come once in a while.

Luckily everything worked out for her and Lorenzo. They deserve it.

My apartment was full of pictures of Sofia and Charles. I decorated it the week after we moved here. My father used to live here so I think it was the best option.