Chapter 17

Previous Chapter:

I see Eliza coming outside with Landon in her arms
"Oh shit" we both look at her and she looks at me angry. Charles grins as I slap his arm. "Almost everyone knows" I look at him in disbelief.

We got out the car and make our way to the door. I smile at Eliza trying to give a kiss on her cheek but she jolts away.

"Alice,  stop it you don't know how worried I was. What if something happened to you" she shakes her head "I promised your mother I would've look after you two"

I look behind me to see Charles talking to one of the gardeners.

"I needed some stuff  " I say before entering the living room leaving her alone. I hear her calling for Charles "take him, bring him to my room."

Why did she even mean by 'I promised your mother that I would look after you two'

I feel an arm. I look up to see a mad one.
This isn't good.

"Upstairs now" she hissed

We enter my room and Eliza closes the door behind her.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Alice, I was sick worried when they couldn't open the door and don't let me start what problems you've caused" she looks at me in disbelief and shakes her head "Milo got beaten up by his own brother because he said something and you just say I needed some stuff" she leaves the room and leaves me speechless

My head is pounding in my ears. I should've taken an aspirin before I slept. I played with Dina yesterday almost the whole day and I tried to avoid Eliza and Charles like the plague.

I know I was wrong by sneaking out but she overreacted and the fact that Lorenzo is going to interrogate  the shit out of me after breakfast so I'm probably dead.

I hear a soft knock

"Ally are you awake?" My face lifts up
"No I'm not awake Dina" I say while getting out of bed. I swing the door open to see Dina turning away making het way to the stairs with Ilana.

"Dina I was joking" I say she runs into my arms, Iliana makes her way to me.

"Breakfast is ready, get dressed" Ilana says with smile.

"Am I in trouble" I scratch my head
"Very, but don't worry about it" Ilana rubs my arm

"ILANA" I hear a men's voice "ILANA" the footsteps comes closer.