Chapter 31

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞🙂

20:30

"Get out of my house" Isabelle says as she tries to push the men's out of the house, Enzo was trying to get in his shoes but couldn't so Isa threw him out of the house.

Kai was talking to Layla if anything happens that she needs to call him, blah blah blah. I understand where Kai comes from with his past and they are madly in love with each other.

We all got dressed fancy but we weren't allowed to go out so we brought the party to the mansion. There was a special guest that Isabelle invited,

The men of the house were going to the club since it's the only place to chill and business.

The catering company came in the afternoon and the organisation decorated the living room it turned out pretty well.

"Do I have to go Mom?" Milo whines
"Yes now get out" she turns to see Kai still talking to Layla "Kai get out"

Isabelle slammed the door in their face. "Let's the party begin" she grins.

21:30

After waiting an hour the guest came, the maid opened the door while we were sitting in the living room. Music began blasting, men bursted from the door dancing as they approached us.

"Oh my gosh" Ilana laughs as Layla covered her face with her hands.

I might think that they are strippers, I love it already.

They were dancing in front of us, throwing their shirts away half naked, "Suprise" Isabelle exclaims.

This was genius I swear.

Music was playing on the background while the men were dancing, jumping on the table. Ilana, Stella and Olivia were cheering them in the mean time.

Stella is a minor.

While Layla was too stunned to speak, Eliza and I were laughing or crying cause I don't know what emotion we have at the moment.

Isabelle and Elizabeth were dancing with the strippers, they look teenagers that missed a lot in ther teenage years.

After an hour dancing and shaking with our ass, it was time for a break, the strippers were out for a smoke.

We were eating Ilana and Eliza couldn't stop laughing, Layla seemed to understand the situation she was fallen into and accepted her fate.

"I'm going to say one thing and that is that Isabelle did a good job with organising this party" Eliza says as she laughs, everyone nods

"It was either this or Magic Mike" Isabelle responds. "But knowing the guys they wouldn't even let me buy the tickets so this was the best solution"