Chapter 29

𝐈𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫🫠

08:30 Today is the day that we will be shopping 2 dresses, one for Layla and one for the mafia ball

08:30
Today is the day that we will be shopping 2 dresses, one for Layla and one for the mafia ball.

Layla was going to marry with the imaam and the town hall and since they decided to keep it short so no big wedding just a small party.

Next week is her bachelorette party, Layla insisted to do it not but Isabelle ignored it and planned it in one day, it was a surprise.

We ignored the letter, Pierre send it, he wanted to play with our minds yet he couldn't do it.

The men's  were furious at Wilhelm and Milo, Stella got away with it from the other day.

I got ready for the day since we have a lot to do, "Good morning" I greet everyone at the table.

I sit on my usual spot next to Charles.

"Good morning pretty boy"
"Good morning Mia cara"

He places some scrambled eggs and toast, "you want some coffee" I shake my head and thank him.

Dina approaches me "Ally can you hug me"

"Fuck me ,My tunnel loves to deep throat it do,
Lick, lick, lick, lick (I lick it) I want to eat yo' dick (I do)" Milo sings as he sits.

Enzo slaps his head "language" he warns him.
"This boy is going to be my dead" Isabelle says under her breath

"So what's on todays planning Mamma?" Lorenzo asks sipping from his tea.

"It's a secret"

~~~~~~~~~
12:30

We were waiting on Kai and Layla, they were arguing outside the shop. Kai gave his credit card to her but she was refusing it the whole time since she brought her savings, so I decided to pull my knowledge about the Islam Layla thaught me.

"You know Kai, in the Islam the men's money is the partners money as well and the woman's money is her money" I say from Layla behind her,

She closed her eyes "So my money is her money and her money is her money" Kai explains.

"That's correct" I say, Kai takes Layla's purse and put it in her wallet, "I regret telling you"

"I won Princesa" Kai smirks as he hands her purse back. Layla huffs and goes inside "Be safe and if something is wrong call me, Love you" Kai says before Layla is out his sight.

"You sure it would be okay?" He asks trying to calm his nerves,Charles and Levi roll their eyes.

"There are guards Kai don't be dramatic" Charles says as he opens the door. "Why are you stressing it out, you will see her in a few hours" Levi laughs.