Chapter 30

𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 💌

13:25

Next week enrolled fast and today was the annual ball, sounds fun. You think but in the truth it's finding new allies and facing your enemies and it means seeing Emilio today.

He announced last week that he was the heir of the French mafia. The high table was impressed since he chose the French mafia over the Spanish mafia.

Pierre was going to retire in two years and in two years we need to kill both of them so the French mafia wouldn't exist anymore except if Alice or a family member no one knows about  wants to take over.

Alice said: she didn't want the Swedish mafia since Alessandro leads it and she wasn't trained for it. Alice didn't say anything about taking over the French mafia.

She would have consent to it since she's blood from Pierre and Emilio not.

Eliza was officially an attorney here in England even though she graduated here but it needed to registered. So now I can enjoy Milan and Eliza moments.

My best friend was going to marry over 3 days, I'm excited for him finally, he found someone he loves and cares. The Alessi's has a lot respect towards Layla cause she didn't do any harm towards us and she's loyal for the past month.

Soon Kai's wife and a Sainz so I don't see why we wouldn't trust her.

Lorenzo and Enzo were doing the last touch up, security was on top touch. No weapons or harmful objects weren't allowed since it was a friendly ball and people were out for new allies.

Since Hannah had a lot of connections in the mafia and being a full time whore she would be coming tonight just to see Lorenzo. I hope she doesn't come. I really want to kill her so badly how she tossed Lorenzo away but that's why  our mother is best.

I was at the office the whole day, going through  the paperwork that Enzo had left me since he was busy with Lorenzo. Live laugh love. I kinda love this work except the reading work although it's too  much sometimes.

After I finished with the work I called Andrea "Andrea I'm finished, you can take the papers" I tell Andrea over the phone. "Okay, have fun tonight"

I thank her and leave the building so fast as possible, I was going to Starbucks to buy some Iced coffee for the girls.

I know how generous of me.

"Can I have an iced coffe and 4 caramel iced coffee" I ask the person the behind the microphone.

~~~~~~~~
14:30

"I'm home" I yell as I enter the house having 4 cups of iced coffee for Ilana, Stella , Alice and mother.