The past and the future part 6

Elena:

It's been a while that I've done this. I mean stealing and copying the documents from my fathers office, exact 10 months ago I began collecting papers from his study.

He told me already about the baby he adopted from the Spanish mafia, his name was Emilio and was 2 year, The son of Guzman and Hannah.

Hannah: Lorenzo's biological mother.

The moment I saw her with Emilio in her arms I knew she was Lorenzo's mother since Leonardo told me her name and last name, I wasn't going to tell them about Emilio and Lorenzo being brother. They weren't considered as siblings in my eyes because Lorenzo has his own siblings.

Baby Charles was born, he was cute and looked a lot like Milan and Ilana, He was only 3 months old.

I made tons of copies so he doesn't suspect anything, I bring the documents to Wilhelm he makes copies, delivers it to me and I place it back in their place.

The first time I stole, I felt that I was going to vomit.

I'm going through documents, I knew what I was looking and where but it was gone. The most important was gone. "Putain"

"vous cherchez ce" dad was waving with the piece paper I needed and here I was standing on a chair. (Are you looking for this)

"I figured it out a long time ago that you were working for the Italians and the Swedians. My enemies the ones who killed your mother really Elena" he adds

"You forced them to kill her and put the blame on them and now you're going do the same with me, don't you" I approach him.

He didn't change his emotions as always.

"Why would I do that to my own daughter?"

"Power and the fact you don't want me to be the Donna" I say simply.

He sighs before he opens his mouth "So your death will be sooner then I planned" he grabs his gun from his waistband and shoots me in the shoulder.

I feel a wave of shock hitting me and I fall on the ground, I press hard on my left shoulder.

"You fucking bitch you thought getting away with this was going to be easy. I don't even need you now that I have my son." He goes on his knees ready to chock me.

I try to find the closest object while I struggle with the pain. I don't know what I took but I slammed it against his head. I hope harsh.

"Putain!" I try to stand up stumbling.

I groan in pain taking the last piece of paper I needed and the gun before I glanced for the last time at Pierre who was trying to catch his breath.

I locked the door behind me.

Slowly making my way downstairs knowing one of Wilhelms men was there guarding. But when I went down I didn't saw Oscar realising it was change hour.

"No no no non"

Wilhelm was two blocks away, I could walk there right? I grabbed a vest trying to hide my shot.

After a few minutes I arrived at his front door ,people gave me a looks while I was sobbing.

I never knocked hard in my life on a door. "WILHELM" I say trying to keep my eyes open. "WILH-" I fall on a figure.

"Elena?" Wilhelm holds me tightly taking me inside. I see a terrified Alessandro standing behind her mom while Stefan was ready to shoot whoever came.

"Alessandro go to your sister and lock the door  and come out whenever I say" Stefan says as he makes the couch empty.

"Hey hey hey stay awake"Wilhelm pats on my cheeks as he lays me down.

"Its going to hurt" I hear Elizabeth's voice before I feel a certain thing in my arm.

Everything went black.

Wilhelm

"Lorenzo, give the phone to your father" I say "I need to talk to him"

"You know you can tell me too"

I swear this boy.

We removed the bullet out of her shoulder, we were in the jet on our way to Sweden at least Pierre wouldn't know where we were.

"Elena is shot and Pierre knows everything. Happy?" I say, I could see his mischief smile on the other line. I could hear Lorenzo explaining everything to his dad.

"Everything alright Wilhelm?" Leonardo asks
"We are on our way to Sweden, we have the piece and now it's time to leave and Elena is shot. He figured it out."

"Lay down for a while until the air is clear" he says

"How she's carrying my baby, it's not safe"