Chapter 38

You'll be my star forever⭐️

The winter in England is something else either it was raining or snowing but definitely cold as hell

The winter in England is something else either it was raining or snowing but definitely cold as hell. We had a two week break before our exams started, luckily we did our three exams a few weeks ago remained 2 left.

It was the week after the meeting with the Mafia's, I was happy and started how I had to rule a mafia since I don't have any clue how to do it.

Alessandro is learning me with the administration while Lorenzo helped how to handle a meeting and I was present in every meeting they had.

Me and Charles were officially together it is weird since we already live in the same house together.

Stella was acting weird today more like depressed, she didn't go to school this week after she had a burn out at home. Her mental health was getting worse then before all this happened.

Losing your mother only to be killed by your biological father and then fleeing the country because your mother her past chased her and affected you and your sister life, starting at a new school with new students only to be bullied the first month.

As I was walking to my room I heard cry muffles from the wine and alcohol cellar, I opened the door to see someone sitting on the ground having a bottle in their hand while crying. I couldn't see who it was since it was dark in the room and only the light from the hallway shined into the room. I made my way to the person to see my sisters eyes filled with tears and red puffy eyes from crying for god knows how long.

"Stella" my voice breaks as I quickly close the door and try to sit next to her without hitting myself to anything.

She drinks from the bottle as I take it from her.

"You know what's funny?" I ask as I take a sip from the liquor. "What?" She says crying.

"I had an argument with mom the day she died and do you wanna know why? I was so angry at her that she sold the villa in Tahiti" I let a laugh before I start to cry as well.

The thought was embarrassing because all what mom did was for us to have a future and the money we needed in life. I was angry at my self guilt captured my veins whenever I thought about it, why wasn't I the one who died?

"Don't blame yourself" she assures me "Sometimes I see her in my dreams and think it's real until Milo wakes me up. I wish I could stay longer in my dreams then in this fucking world". She sobs as she takes a large from the bottle.

"I wish  I met my father Stella" I confess to her
"At least he didn't kill people" Stella snorts

I give her a look, I have read every single letter father has written to mother. Their love was something I couldn't describe, it was like they were destined for each other loving the enemy's daughter.

"At least he didn't kill our mother" she snorts out as I hit her shoulder "Don't say that Liam was a self centred bitch"

"Do you know where he's been burried?" She asks. "Alessandro told me him and Lorenzo threw his body in the ocean since he didn't deserve a grave, I'm sorry" I say