The past and the future Part 1

Wilhelm

18 years ago...

It's been two years since Elena left, I miss her so much. Her scent, her voice, everything about her I missed.

She gave birth to my beautiful daughter Alice. She's almost 2 years old and she is growing so fast. I wish I was there to see her, to feel her. But by unfortunate events I can't, I've been hiding for the past 2 years from Pierre aka Elena's father.

I fell in love with my biggest enemy's daughter years ago. Unbelievable. We were both teenagers, I was at the time 18 an she 16. I know I look a pedo but it was a first sight love.

We met a mafia ball which places every single year in New York. It was the first time I attended this huge ball because I've never had the time to go to mafia ball. I'm glad I went because I met the love of my life. We locked eyes

Flashback:

I locked my eyes with this beautiful and intimidating girl. She seemed oddly familiar but couldn't recognise her, she was having a conversation with one of her friends, she laughed in an appropriate way until she looked at me and her smile fell.

"Bror" I turn my head to Stefan
"Did you find anything about her" he hands me a file "don't be disappointed" I narrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean" I open the file to look at her identity and looking at Stefan who scratches his neck

Name :Elena Laurent
Age: 19 years old
Country: Born in France city Marseille.
Siblings: only child
Father: Pierre Laurent
Mother: Julia Laurent.
Murdered by the Swedish and Italians. Ferrari and Alessi's responsible for the death

Pierre Laurent my biggest enemy and I'm falling in love with her daughter. What the hell is wrong with me, I can't fall in love with her after the murder for her mother's death. What has the Italians to do, the Alessi's had never anything to do, I was responsible for her death.

End of flashback

Elena:

The day of her death:

It's been 7075 days since I last saw Wilhelm in that room in Stockholm and 6205 days since his death, I've been counting for the past 19 years. Losing the love of your today 17 years is fucked up.

Today was the day he died.
Something is wrong my gut tells me, Liam has been acting weird and hiding some stuff for the past week.

I'm overthinking again he's not going to harm it's been years. Lorenzo handled it for me like he said right? I zone out until I hear a ping

Unkown:

Good afternoon Elena, how are you my daughter.it's been almost 21 years since I last saw you. And now I remember today was the day your lovely husband died 17 years ago.

see you soon, your father Pierre

My heart sank, I look at my surroundings fearing that he might be here.He found me after years, he's going to kill me and Alice.