Chapter 45

Look at yourself like you're your own friend🍒

2 weeks later...

"Does is taste good, I like your mothers milk as well" I say to Deniz as I give him a bottle.

Deniz was looking at me with wide eyes. He was already 10 months, my baby was growing fast.

"Papá" he says pushing the bottle, there was some of left.
"Deniz, please drink this" I whine at him.

Layla left the penthouse for some grocery shopping and left me with Deniz alone, I even told her tho not to leave me with alone since I'm scared being left with Deniz .

"¿Quién es el mejor" I say placing him on the ground (who is the best?)

"Deniz" I yell as he begins to laugh out loud.

"Cuties" I hear Layla. She was standing by the front door.

"Look who came" I take Deniz in my arms to show him that his mother came.

I've been thinking about Alice and her child, what will happen if the baby was born. She or he will be mostly grow up with the Alessi's house.

They deserve to have a mini version of Charles, A memory of their brother or son. I hope they'll find something to prove her innocence since her due day comes closer.

I know for a fact that the baby will grow in the best environment on earth to have the best uncles and aunt.

I will be there for her or him, like a second father. Even if I have to replace Charles' place, I'll do it for him.

He deserved it.

Tears prickles in my eyes with all of the thoughts. I keep Deniz close to my chest, I look at Layla who already dropped the bag and walked up to me. Wiping my tears, she moves a strand of my hair away.

"It's okay" Layla places her hand on my cheek.
"I know, everything is going to be fine" I assure her.

She didn't know that Alice was pregnant at all and lying in her face. I was about to say something till my phone rang. Confused as I look at the caller id.

Prison

Did she already give birth?

I hand Deniz to Layla "I have to take this. I'm sorry princésa"

I go to the balcony opening it and closing behind me.

"What happened?" I say "Is she alright?"

I payed tons of money them for keeping their mouth shut for everything happening inside their. I couldn't care less about the money since my best friends girlfriend and unborn child was there.

"Her innocence is proven somehow" the guardian says. "She leaves tomorrow morning at sunrise"

I mute the call and do a little victory dance.