Chapter 32

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

08:30"So how was it in the club the other night?" Isabelle asks

08:30
"So how was it in the club the other night?" Isabelle asks

After our moment the other day , no one dared to say anything about it,Yesterday everyone rested the whole day except the men since they weren't the one who drank like crazy maniac .

I finished the twisted series yesterday, the best series I've ever read in my life entire life, Rhys is my favourite Twisted men. I'm still choosing who I should hate Alex or Josh.

But Christian is my second favorite and Alex the third and the last Josh since he's asshole,
Not that Alex and Christian are innocent .

"It was fun until we got a call from one of the guards saying that the house was shaking" Enzo says as Milan and Milo chuckles.

Lorenzo and Charles remained silent,

"And we got a deal with the Portuguese" Lorenzo says, Isabelle frowned along side with Ilana.

"Why?" She asks

"We're merging with them or they are with us, in a year or two" Lorenzo says.

"And what did they offer ?" Ilana was the one who spoke now. "Luzia"

Who is Luzia?

"You mean Luzia Iria Santos?" Isabelle says shocked and happy at the same time. Ever male nodded.

I'm invested.

"But with who?" Eliza says, Milan notices it and plays it well "Me"

Eliza looked at him shocked while the rest were trying hard to not laugh.

"What?" Ilana says in disbelief.

"Nah I'm joking it's Lorenzo that is going to marry in a few years" Milan laughs so hard that Eliza slapped his upper arm.

"Luzia and Lorenzo" Ilana huffs and laughs with Isabelle

"Luzia is too good for Lorenzo's ass" Isabelle says.

I lean to Charles and whisper "Who is Luzia?"
"She's the only child of the Portuguese Mafia" I nod t his response.

"She's going to be there so be nice to her." Lorenzo announce. Isabelle's face lights up.

Today was the day that my best friend was going to marry, I ordered her a box full of lingerie with Ilana and Eliza.

The Nikkah was in 5 hours while our appointment in the town hall was in 7 hours so we had do it chill.