"Shit." He curst as he walks up to it to clean it. He takes one of the pieces as he looks at it with big eyes.

Without a second thought the glass goes towards his pulse and a second later he hisses in pain as blood is dripping down from it.

The glass disappearing in the red liquid as it keeps on flowing out of it.

He breaths out as he looks happy, the voices stop and he could feel no pain anymore. For a moment everything is quiet.

the blood is slowly dripping on the floor and making a little blood pole, he is not losing that much but enough to make it feel like a lot.

He stays a little while starting at the blood and his pulse, than he stands up and takes his towel out of his back and puts is around his wrist to stop the bleeding than he cleans up the little pole and he leaves the room. Feeling better than he came in.

As he reaches the dorm nobody welcomes him, nobody even looks up as he walks into the living room and than upstairs to his room.

They hate me

As he finally reaches his room he lays down on his bed, looking at the ceiling.

He wants to cry but he doesn't want to cry here, not where he feels like he is not welcome anymore. Maybe he should just pack up his things and go.

With that he slowly takes a backpack out of his closet and takes clothes and put it in there.

"Why I am doing this. I don't need to run away." He whispers to himself, he takes his clothes out of the backpack again and put it back as he lays down on his bed again.

A knock on the door makes his head lift a little but he doesn't make a sound.

"Jimin?" it is Hoseok as he enters.
"Are you ok?" He asks as he walks up to Jimin, jimin hides his arm behind him as he sits up but doesn't look at Hoseok but the other members also enter his room.

"Yeah, I am sorry for saying what I said. I love you guys and I know you will be there." Jimin says still not looking up at the others as he finds his sheets more interesting.

"We are sorry too, we know you are doing everything you can. We were just stressed." Namjoon starts.
"Please forgive us." Yoongi says as he and the other are looking at Jimin, He looks at everyone, first Namjoon than Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook and as last Taehyung.

"Of course." He says as he let a smile appear on his faces. With that everyone huges, but that was just the start of his long selfhurting journey.

As days turned into weeks, cutting became something he started to do on a daily basis. It just helped to keep the voices out, it also helped to not feel like a burden to the others. IT didn't effect his dancing and he also slowly started to lose some weight and he started to feel slowly better about himself.

Not enough though, the voices where still there and the feelings never left him but it slowly started to be something he could easy hide and let disappear for a small moment.

Jimin was now staring at himself in the sideview mirror in the car as he hears the other members talking. They just came back from their schedule and finally were of for the evening, as they walk into the dorm everyone went there own way.

It was around diner when everyone was gathering again and everyone was talking, except for Jimin. He has been more quiet since the last weeks but nobody seemed to care. Slowly his feelings had become numb because of the fact that he didn't feel loved.

"Jimin-si why are you not eating?" Jin asks looking at the younger.
"Not that hungry."
"You just don't like this food." Jungkook says smiling softly.
"No that is not it, just not that hungry I love the food." Jimin says looking at Yoongi knowing that he made it.