Namjoon (RM) ~ Throat infection

This is a mixed request from @godjuice, @Jenniemat and @Kaisahsparkle let's goo

Every sip of water he took, it felt like little knifes were than going through him. It felt like a spider was stuck in his throat and tried to clime out making him cough enough times to make him feel the lack of oxygen making his mind blurry and leaving him feeling dizzy and confused.

He was sitting at the kitchen table feeling nothing more than hopeless ness as he looks at the clock that kept on ticking and showing time passing while he is feeling like nothing is moving or getting better.

The times shows that it is only 4 AM and he couldn't deny that he wasn't feeling tired. But his own body was keeping him awake. He stands up as he walks towards the tap and turns on the hot water, he waits a bit before takin a small glass and filling it with the water.

He walks back to the kitchen table and notices himself shaking a little bit, making him drop some of the water as he couldn't keep it in the glass. He took a sip and warm water did feel better on his throat but it only lasted for a small amount of time making him feel sick right after the affect disappeared.

"uhhhg." He groans soft as he wants to throw his body on the ground telling it that he is done with it.

"you oke?" a soft sleeping voice asks coming from a dark living room, Namjoon jumps and almost drops the whole glass of water from the little scare of his bandmate.

"Hoba?" Namjoon asks confused, but his voice is hoarse and the sound it soft difficult to hear.
"Joon?" Hoseok asks, looking at the man as he opens the refrigerator making the light shine on him and also show a bit more of Namjoon.

Hoseok could see that the youngest rapper wasn't feeling well and he could see the fever the young man was radiation of his body. He closed the frigde as he walks up to Namjoon and lays a hand on his forehead.

"Your fever is higher than I expected, you don't want to sleep?"
"I want to." Namjoon could barely say, but still he tried.
"Lets get you to bed than." But Namjoon softly shakes his head not wanting to move as the worlds starts to spin.
"It's ok. I got you."

With that Hoseok help Namjoon stand almost leaning all of his weight on the older rapper, Namjoon and Hoseok walk towards Namjoons bed.

"Let me get some reducers" with that Hoseok disappears up to the bathroom and come back not a lot later with a warm glass of water and the pills.

Namjoon looks at him, not wanting to drink as it is hurting his throat but he knows he has too he takes it. He nods and thanks the older before he first takes a sip.

He didn't expect it to be the nice warm feeling, but he is glad that Hoseok took the time for it make it just the way Namjoon likes it on this moment.

After taking in the pills, Namjoon lays down and Hoseok sit next to the boy, petting the boy over the head waiting for him to fall asleep.

****

Namjoon couldn't remember the last time he had slept this deep, but the moment his alarm clock goes of he is sittng right up. Still not feeling well and his throat is still killing him, but he knows that he and the others need to work.

He can hear everyone in the house getting ready and he can hear how his friends are running alround gathering their stuff for the working day.

"Someone seen my shirt?" Jungkook calls through the house, Namjoon smiles soft at their voices.
"Be quiet, Joon-si is still sleeping!" Jin says loud, Again Namjoon couldn't hide a soft smile as he stands up. His body feels weak but he knows he can't complain right now.