Seokjin (Jin) ~ Unseen

Thank you for the request @Zeno0925! I also mixed some suggestion form @fanfictionxpassion into this chapter! Hope you and everyone likes it! To be honest I had difficulties writing this chapter. The thing I love about the members is that I feel like they always have eachs others back and are always be there for each other whatever happens. To right about being not cared about is something I really find difficult to write, so I hope I did a good job. Please let me know.

As all of the people know, Jin is the oldest member of BTS. He is also the one that took care of Jungkook as he was his own child even though they didn't have that much of an aged difference. He is also the one to take care of all the member if they needed him. He was like the mother of the house but also the fake maknea of it.

He loved gooving around, he loved playing tricks on the members and he loved being the fun one once in a while. Today he didn't needed to be that one. He didn't want to be.

He felt sick to his the bones. His head hurt like something is standing on his brain, it feels like someone is stabbing him in his stomach making him sick and nauseous.

He groans as he sits up in his bed and tries to stop the world from spinning by closing his eyes for a minute.

It works.

He stands up and walks to the bathroom to get himself clean but as soon as he reaches the bathroom a wave of sickness comes out of him right in front of the toilet not making it's way in.

His knees give in as he sits down to the ground leaning against the cold stone wall. Feeling the cold is making him shiver but at the same time he feels so warm that he needs to cool down.

It take him around ten minutes before finding the strength to stand up again to get himself under the shower and after that putting some fresh clothes on.

He walks downstairs feeling bad, the world spins around him. He didn't even notices the last step of the staircase making him fall down and land on his butt. The world didn't stop spinning even worse the little fall makes it worse than before. Again he sits there before getting up, he hears some noise form upstairs but he sees nobody and nobody seems or have heard him fall.

Normally he wouldn't mind making breakfast for everyone, but today he just couldn't The smell when he opened the refrigerator makes him nauseous so he closes it again before walking back to his room.

He didn't even know why he tried to come done, so he lays done again on his bed. He wants to put his pyjama's back on. Feeling that comfort would make him at least a bit better. But he just doesn't have the strength.

He tries to fall asleeps, to sleep off the sickness but just as he closes his eyes, he sits back up, so fast. His head to the side as vomit, mostly acid leaves his body making it's way to the ground. He stares at the vomit, he want to clean it up. But the truth is, he doesn't have the power to get up.

So he lays back down again, his eyes slowly closing. He is finally asleep as someone enters his room waking him up again.

"Yah Jin! Get up! Open the freaking window it smells so bad in here." Namjoon says as he closes the door again leaving Jin laying in his bed. Normally Jin would get up, open his window, let the smell out, let the fresh air in to make him feel better but now. He can't.

A tear slips down his cheeks as he releases that Namjoon is the only one who came into his room and only just to tell him that he needs to wake up. Not even wondering why he was still in his bed. He never was at this time. No one had called him for breakfast, not one even wondered here he was and why he was not joining them.

Nobody in his house was worried about him, it felt like nobody even cared. He felt sad about that fact. What did he do wh the members where not at his side right now. What did he do to deserve this. Why was he alone, when he would never leave anyone alone at a time like this.

With all the strength he has he sits up in his bed, he waits till the room stops spinning before getting up and walk towards the window. He feels his head getting heavier and heavier, black dots start to appear in front of him. He can see the window, he is almost there and then he feels his whole body fall to the ground.

Meanwhile Hoseok felt something was wrong, he couldn't put his finger on it yet. But something felt off.

"Hobi where is you mind at?" Jungkook ask as he looks at his normally smiling friend.

"With you, right we are plaing this game." Hoseok says remember that they were gaming.
"Don't mind me, I win no matter what." Jungkook says as he smiles.

As the game finished Hoseok still couldn't shake the feeling. He looks around trying to figure out what was off.

Namjoon and Yoongi where upstairs he knew that, Taehyung and Jimin somewhere, if he was honest he didn't even know where and Jungkook was next to him.

Jin

He hasn't seen Jin all day it was now almost 4 pm, normally Jin would have been back by now. He was always the one to do the shopping for dinner and something the members would go with them. Maybe Jimin and Taehyung where with him today.

So when the clocks strikes 5 pm, Jimin and Taehyung walk into the dorm laughing hard. Hoseok smiles at them, but notices that Jin isn't with them.

"Jiminie, Taehyungie where is Jin?" Hoseok ask.
"Here at home I guess wh?" Jimin says.

Without thinking twice, Hoseok jumps up and walks towards Jins room. He opens the door and the smell of stomach acid is getting in his nose.

He looks around, the room is dark but he spots Jin within a second laying on his stomach close by the window.

Panic, Hoseok screams as he runs towards Jin.

Hosek screams was heard by the whole house, everyone running towards the sound.

"What happened?" Yoongi asks as he kneels down next to Hoseok to look at Jin.

"He has a fever. Get him back in his bed." Yoongi says, Jungkook and Hoseok carry Jin back to his bed.

"Nah, gross!" Jungkook says as he steps is something wet.
'What, the smell?" Namjoon says. "I told Jin to open the window this morning."
"That, but I stepped is something wet." Jungkook complains as he takes of his sock to see that he stepped in vomit.

"I stepped in his vomit."
"Did nobody notices he was sick?" Taehyung ask, feeling guilty that he hasn't been home all day.
"No, he did seem tired yesterday so I thoughed he needed the sleep." Yoongi says.

A groan form jin catches as their attention.
"Hyung?" Jimin voice is soft as he leans closer towards Jin. Jin opens his eyes as he looks around the room seeing all his brothers next to him.

"Why didn't you call anyone?" Yoongi says.
"You didn't even care." Jin says, those words hurt. To say and to be heard.

"Jin, please don't say that." Namjoon says.
"You only came it to I don't know why and tell me to open up the window. You could have checked up on me." Jin says angry making him cough afwards.

That hurts for Namjoon.
"I am sorry, so sorry. You are right. But I do care. We do care. We love you." Namjoon says.
Jin knows that, but it still felt like they didn't care.

"I make you some soup." Hoseok says.
"Do you need the medicine?" Yoongi and Jimin asks at the same time, Jin just nods.
"Again I am sorry." Namjoon says feeling guilty as heck.
"I know you are, just promise me not to let it happen again." Jin says as a tear slips down his cheeks. He wants to forgive them, his members, and he will, in time. When he feels better.

So over the next days the members, his brothers, try really hard to make it up to him. They make soup and food for him. Make sure he gets his medicine and drink enough water.

One night Hoseok woke up screaming, and run towards Jin to find him asleep in his bed. But the sight Hoseok found Jin is was a nightmare scene for him, the thought about Jin laying there, not responding, he was afraid that jin died and that that was the feeling he felt the whole day.

Jin was getting better and better each day, he forgave the members of course. Even after a few days he was standing on the dance floor again.

BTS Sickfics (request closed for now!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara