Taehyung (V) ~ Obsessed..

This is a request from @Inasa27 and one of the request from @fairyxkth, hope you enjoy!!!

Taehyung is running up the stages feeling the adrenaline going through his body, he goes from song to song without any moment of rest and he dance his heart out. Now it is time for his solo moment and after that he can rest for a little while.

He runs towards his dressers as he puts on his red jacket with beautiful beads on it, he can feel the weight of the jacket on his whole body and he can feel how his heart is racing. There is a weird pressure on his chest but he shakes it off as he runs back towards the stage getting to the perfect made bed. He lays down and close his eyes as he waits for the music to start.

He can feel how his breath is not like it is normally at this time in the concert and he tries to take deeper breaths to focus. But the moment the note starts his eyes open and the words of the song leave his mouth like it is a automatic responds to the beats of the music.

He tries to keep his breathing under control so he can make the notes and tries to calm himself down as the pain in his chest is getting worse than it already was and he can feel the nausea getting to him. The world slowly starts to spin as he can feel himself losing consciousness, he looks at the dancer next to him. The dancers know him well enough to notice something is wrong, he looks at Taehyung as Taehyung just keeps singing as it is the only thing he can do but his voice is giving up on him and he is losing it.

He knows the members will notice too and he can feel two set of arms around his body as he notices he has stopped singing and he can hear the fans scream before everything disappears in front of him.

The two strong dancers carry Taehyung off stage, hearing the panic voices ARMY in the big hall.

Namjoon runs passed the scene, looking worried but knowing that he has to do something for ARMY first, to calm them down before matters get worse.

"Dear all, I am so sorry. Taehyung is going to be just fine. It is just a lot of energy having to do so many songs after one another. Please excuse him for this, I hope he has the energy to continue the concert. We will keep you updated of his condition but also will continue the concert as Taehyung wouldn't want it to stop!" Namjoon says smiling brightly to the fans but Namjoon knows better than the words he had spoken he can only hope that part of it would be true.

He runs back behind the stage as he can see Taehyung chest being completely naked in front of him, paramedic are adding some stickers and a AED is laying next to him. The room is more quiet than ever before during a concert, the only sound is the voice telling the paramedics to follow the instructions of the AED.

All the six members are standing behind them, staff is everywhere and there is chaos in the quietness. The world seems to stopped turning and there is silent panic everywhere, but than there is the shock and Taehyung heartbeat is right back.

Relieve is like a wave send, but Taehyung doesn't wake up on the spot, his eyes are still closed and sweat is streaming down his forehead.

"Guys go back on the stages, Taehyung isn't. Made sure ARMY knows he is doing just fine but all those shows are taking a toll. He will be fine though." The manager says looking at the six members who don't move.
"Guys I am seriues, Jimin get on stage." He says looking at Jimin, Jimin feeling the power the manager has over him and looks at his hyung who softly nod as Jimin walks away from the scene, feeling nothing but sadness that he has to leave his soulmate.

But the moment he enters the stage it is like a mask is taking over his face, hiding his true feelings as a big smile appears and he yells to ARMY, telling them the same things the manager told him to say. ARMY cheer and scream out of still a bit fear, sadness and happiness that as far as they know he is semi fine.