42) Another Chance?

Start from the beginning

"Fine. Do you wanna talk about it? Okay. But before that-I have to ask you something. Have you been honest with me Anand?"she asked. My heart started pounding instantly.

"Wh-at?"

"I just asked if you're being honest with me. Is there anything you're hiding from me?"she asked. I gulped down hard from my throat.

"Go on. Answer me"she demanded.

"N-o"I stuttered. Vibha looked at me unbelievably. Tears rolled down her eyes. I bit my insides of cheek to stop myself from breaking down.

"No?"she asked. I shook my head. She walked closer and held my collar.

"Why are you lying to me Mr. Anand Reddy?"she shouted. I was taken aback completely. I didn't knew what to say.

What's wrong?

"YOU KNEW THAT I CAN'T BECOME A MOTHER AGAIN!"she yelled and everything fell dark.

No.

I froze.

"You knew Anand. And you didn't tell me anything. I was yearning to carry a child again and giving birth to it. I wanted to become a mother again. And you-you hid it from me. How dare you were?"she cried. Tears rolled down my eyes and my body started shaking.

"Vibh-a I'm-I didn't mean to-"she cut me off in between

"No anand. I'm done listening to you. I'm sick of this. I can't trust you anymore. Everytime I try to make this relationship work, you screwed it all up. I'm done"she said. My whole body is tensing up. I want to cry. I want to yell. I want to hug vibha and beg her not to leave. But it's so much for me to process.

How did she find out?

"Baby"I cupped her cheeks. "I know-hiding it from you was horrible but-but i didn't knew what to do. We had lost our child. You were still mourning over our baby. If I had told you about your condition-I didn't knew how you would react. I was so worried of loosing you vibha. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry"I cried joining our heads. Vibha pushed me away making me shocked.

"You were worried for me and you thought I would never get to know this? How long were you planning to hide this from me Anand? Don't you even think that I deserve to know it. If you were worried about me, you would have told me. I would accepted it long time ago. It wouldn't have hurted this much"she said.

I sat on the bed and dropped my head down. I don't know what to say to her. I don't know how to make her feel better.

Why is this happening to us?

"I'm sorry vibha"I whispered painfully.

"Don't feel bad Anand. If anyone has to feel bad it has to be me. Because you broke me every time. Every f*cking time"she said and left the room. I sat there silently letting myself drench in tears.

Forgive me vibha.

Jay's Point of View

*****

"Vennela come on. Don't do this to me"I rested my head on the door while I could hear her giggles from inside.

"You have to stay outside till I'm done"she said.

"Show some mercy Madam. I'm your husband"I said.

"Jay...I'm wearing this only because you forced me. Now do you want me to come outside or not?"she asked and with that I'm shut my mouth.