*♡~Ch.14 - I Won't Say I'm In Love~♡*

Marco POV:

Well, this is awkward, I thought as I walked silently into the school building with Tom and Star. Say something Marco, think!

"So, uh, why'd you two break up? I mean, you don't have to tell me it doesn't really matter I just wanted to, uh break the silence or whatever and that was the first thing that came to my mind and am I rambling? Sorry..."

OH MY GOD, WHY CAN'T I JUST SHUT UP!?!?!?!?!?

Tom POV:

Oh, Marco... I thought.

"We just... weren't right for each other. That's all. No hard feelings. Right, Star?"

Star POV:

Oh. My. God. Did that really just happen?? Jackie, the Jackie just winked at me? No, there's literally no way. I had to have made that up and it was all just a fanta-

"STAR BUTTERFLY!"

"Huh?" I muttered, looking around.

"Jeez, I thought you were never going to answer," Tom laughed.

"Oh, sorry, I was... thinking." I vaguely replied.

"Suuuuuuuure," Marco replied, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on, don't be like-" I paused as the crackle of the intercom suddenly filled the hallway.

"Will the following students please come to the main office: Tom Lucitor, Marco Diaz, Raya Mitchells, and Joan Butchers. Please report to the main office."

"Oh, gotta run! Bye Star!" Marco said, running away with Tom in a fit of giggles.

Marco POV:

"Marco, as the safest student in the school, can you please show Tom to his classes? He has the same schedule as you," the principal said with a devilish smirk.

"Uh, okay... Thank you, sir..." I said to the principal, before turning to Tom. "C'mon, let's go to class!"

He grabbed my hand as we half ran, half skipped to class, giggling all the way.

Principal POV:

Awww, those boys remind me of my good old days with Bill... Too bad I had to move away and marry Agatha...

A/N: Okay, so I know this is sooo silly quirky goofy, but I think I'm only going to continue this story for about 6 more chapters? I'm really sorry about not updating consistently! I don't really have a good reason other than ~procrastination~ I might be writing some new stories in the future but not about svtfoe because I'm not really into the fandom as much anymore. :/ I just wanna say again that I'm really sorry about this!!!!! I hope your day is truly as beautifully exquisite as you are!