*♡~Ch.4 - Too Little Too Late~♡*

A/N: I'm back! I took WAY too long of a break from this, but now it might be slightly better. Well, here's your long-awaited story!

Marco's POV:

Well, crap. I thought. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Uh-"

"No it's fine, I don't mind- I MEAN-" he said, before interrupting himself.

"Here I'll just, lemme- uhm... I'll just-" I stuttered out before I ran over to my dresser and grabbed the first shirt I could find, and whipped it on.

"Oh my gosh! Do you like Love Sentence?!" Tom said, trying to change the subject.

I looked down at my shirt and realized it was Love Sentence. Of course, I thought. "Yeah... I really like Too Little Too Late..."

Just then, he started singing, "Oh, girl, you know I'd never mean to hurt ya. When you're sad you know I'd never desert ya. Oooh~ You are my angel, my beautiful dove."

"We spiraled high on a gust of love-" I sang along.

"And I knew right from the start, nothing could tear us apart-" We sang in unison.

"'Till the day you broke my heart and now it's too little too late. Ooh~" I finished the song very dramatically. We burst out laughing.

"I didn't know you were so good at singing!" he said, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"I didn't know you liked Love Sentence!" I said, astounded.

"Yeah... So, about the ball..." he said, quietly.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to dance with you. I'm sure there's some way it can be undone..." I reassured him, completely confident that he didn't like me.

"Oh... I thought that you might- never mind..." he said, sounding disappointed.

Wait, I thought, did he just- does he...? Tom began to awkwardly go towards the door, and I grabbed the back of his shirt to stop him. "Do you like me?"

Tom's POV:

Oh my god, did I just walk into my soulmate's room, while he doesn't have a shirt on?!?! I thought while trying to collect myself.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Uh-" he said, blushing profusely.

"No it's fine, I don't mind- I MEAN-" I said, before realizing how wrong it sounded.

"Here I'll just, lemme- uhm... I'll just-" he managed to get out before he ran over to the other side of his room. He came back with a shirt on and his hair in disarray. Cute, I thought, why did I just think that?! Oh my god! I have to say something. I then glanced back down at his shirt and realized it was my favorite band.

"Oh my gosh! Do you like Love Sentence?!" I said, dumbfounded.

Marco looked at his shirt and said, "Yeah... I really like Too Little Too Late..."

I loved that song so much that I just started singing. "Oh, girl, you know I'd never mean to hurt ya. When you're sad you know I'd never desert ya. Oooh~ You are my angel, my beautiful dove."

Astonishingly enough, he began to sing too. "We spiraled high on a gust of love-"

I began to sing with him, "And I knew right from the start, nothing could tear us apart-"

"'Till the day you broke my heart and now it's too little too late. Ooh~" Marco finished, with a dramatic look. We both started to laugh at our random outburst of singing.

"I didn't know you were so good at singing!" I said, wiping tears from my eyes.

"I didn't know you liked Love Sentence!" he almost yelled through the laughter.

Remembering why I was there, I murmured, "Yeah... So, about the ball..."

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to dance with you. I'm sure there's some way it can be undone..." Marco said. The words absolutely smashed my heart.

"Oh... I thought that you might- never mind..." I slowly crept towards the door, holding back tears. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my shirt. I whipped around to see Marco looking down at the floor.

"Do you like me?"

A/N: I just wanted to tell you guys that, from now on, I'm going to be publishing at least once a week! Yay! This does mean that chapters will be shorter, but the story will be more consistent and easy to follow. Also, for the next month or so, I am going to have to minimize typing, due to my broken wrist. Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading this story and I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!