*♡~Ch.3 - You Got This, Marco! (and Tom)~♡*

Marco's POV:

I slid down the back of my door. I just talked to Tom! (and also woke up for the first time in like a week) I thought. I blocked my doorway with a bookshelf and took a second to peer at my reflection. God, I look a mess, I thought, I ought to take a shower and fix myself up. I took my shower and felt way better afterward. I mean, after a month of not doing anything with my life, it would've been disturbing if it didn't feel good. After my shower, I brushed my hair. I couldn't go downstairs to eat right then, Tom was there, so I didn't know what to do. I decided to get dressed in the first normal clothes for quite a while: a white T-shirt and ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash without eating, even though I was starving. I didn't know what to do, so I called Star upstairs.

"Star! Can you help me?" I heard footsteps up the steps. I moved the bookshelf out of the way of the door and began to panic. I realized that I didn't have anything that I needed help with. As I was flipping out, I noticed that my shirt had a stain on it. I whipped it off, and just then, the door opened. I didn't really think about this, did I? I thought to myself. I turned around to apologize to Star and then saw someone else. Tom.

Tom's POV:

After he kicked me out, I walked slowly down the stairs in pure shock. He was here this whole time. I felt myself blushing profusely when I thought of his eyes.

"It wasn't him! I knew it!" Star said when she saw me, "Right, Tom?"

"It was him, Star. It was him this whole time."

"Haha! That's hilarious, Tom! Stop messing around."

"Does it look like I'm messing around, Star?"

"No...you're not going to date him though? Right? You don't like him, right?"

"How could I not like him? It's literally impossible! Our SOULS were BONDED at the BLOOD MOON BALL!" I yelled, frustrated.

"You know VERY WELL that I really REALLY like him! How could you be so SELFISH?!"

We were now screaming at each other. I had to fight the urge to just blast her with fire.

"I'M the selfish one?! You're the one who has been trying to prevent our relationship this whole time!" Star looked shocked, "Yeah! I bet you thought I didn't know! But I'm not that dumb!"

"FINE! I'll just GO then!" She stormed off and slammed the door behind her.

Just then, I heard a yell from upstairs, "Star! Can you help me?" I decided to go up there to help instead of Star. What if he's in trouble? Oh god, what do I do? I thought as I ran up the stairs.

I opened the door and rushed in, and to my surprise, I saw him standing up, looking completely okay. I then realized he was, well, shirtless. I thought it would be better for me to just leave, and then he turned around. It looked as though he was about to say something and then realized it was not who he was expecting to talk to.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry that this chapter isn't as long as usual. With finals coming up and lots of fresh drama at school, I'm having some issues with finding time for this. Thanks for reading! I hope your day is as lovely as you are!

Shoutouts:

noricatgirl for encouraging me to continue with this!