*♡~Ch.5 - Date?~♡*

Marco's POV:

I can't believe I just said that, what am I thinking? I panicked. Oh my god, he definitely doesn't-

"Yes. A-and it's not just because of the ball. I liked you before that..."

I looked up in shock and silently stared into his eyes. "Really? This isn't a joke, right?" He nodded. "You-you're being serious?"

"Yeah... I know that it's weird, and you probably don't want to be friends or anything and I'm sorry that I even-"

"I-I like you too..."

"But I thought you liked Star?"

"What? No! I never liked her. Only Jackie."

"Really? Wow! I'm shocked! All she ever does is talk about you!"

"That's kind of creepy, honestly..."

"Hah! You should have seen me talking about you for hours with my parents yesterday... I mean- it's not like I'm obsessed with you or anything- I just really- ugh..." Tom turned away to face the door in embarrassment.

"Hey, do you think that maybe we could maybe sometime go on a date sometime maybe?" I quickly muttered to him.

"What?"

"C-can we go out sometime?" I practically whispered.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Can you speak up?"

"Will you go out with me?"

Tom's POV:

I was so shocked by Marco's words that I had to collect myself before I replied. "Yes." I remembered to add something, "A-and it's not just because of the ball. I liked you before that..."

"Really? This isn't a joke, right?" I nodded.

"You-you're being serious?"

"Yeah... I know that it's weird, and you probably don't want to be friends or anything and I'm sorry that I even-"

"I-I like you too..." I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. "But I thought you liked Star?"

"What? No! I never liked her. Only Jackie."

"Really? Wow! I'm shocked! All she ever does is talk about you!"

"That's kind of creepy, honestly..."

"Hah! You should have seen me talking about you for hours with my parents yesterday..." I then realized what I just said. "I mean- it's not like I'm obsessed with you or anything- I just really- ugh..." I turned away to the door, trying to hide my blushing face. Marco then muttered something.

"What?"

He whispered again. "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Can you speak up?"

"Will you go out with me?"

A/N: Thanks so much for reading this! I am writing like fifty chapters right now, so don't be too surprised if they are a little short! I hope your day is as lovely as you are!