"Lauren," I heard my name being called from Maia behind me. I turned around to see Tori trying to take Maia inside, but Maia was fighting against her. Maia reached her hand out for me. I was about to walk to her, but then Camila spoke again.

"Lolo, don't leave me" Camila said.

I was stuck trying to choose between Maia and Camila and I didn't want to. My head hurt really badly all of a sudden.

"Leave me alone" I yelled and ran in the direction to where Maia and Tori were.

I had to help Maia get back home and take Mani home too, so I helped Tori guide Maia to my car at the exact time the ambulance showed up. There were a group of girls telling the paramedics what happened as they started to work on Dinah. Normani was already sitting in the car when we got to it. The car ride was quiet all the way to Maia's house. Tori decided to stay with Maia just in case she got sick again. As much as I wanted to walk Maia to the door, I couldn't because Normani seemed like she needed me more. I pulled into Normani's driveway and before I could unbuckle my seatbelt, Normani was already out of the car.

"You don't have to stay Lauren. I kind of want to be alone right now" Normani said sniffling. She didn't wait for my reply and just walked to her front door. I backed out of her driveway and headed home.

When I got home, I made a beeline for my bedroom but was stopped by Chris and Taylor.

"I wasn't expecting you back so soon" Taylor said.

"Yeah, we thought you were getting laid with that smoking hot Australian chick" Chris said.

"I didn't think that, Chris thought that" Taylor said.

"No, she got sick" I said.

"That sucks" Chris said and Taylor hit him in the arm. "Ouch"

Chris rubbed the spot where Taylor hit him and glared at her. "What he meant was come join us and watch a movie" Taylor said.

"I don't know" I said looking at the staircase.

"We're watching Unbroken and it seems rather promising" Chris said.

"Don't ask what it's about. I think it's better if it's a surprise" Taylor said.

"Maia says that" I said thinking about the Australian girl.

"Wow she's smart and hot. Way better than Camila" Chris said.

"Chris," Taylor said punching him in the arm this time.

"What? Stop hitting me" Chris said.

"Just ignore him and watch the movie with us" Taylor said.

"No, it's okay. I'm really tired" I said starting to walk up the stairs.

"You asshole you scared her away" Taylor said.

"I didn't know Camila was a sensitive topic for her" Chris said.

"Everyone knows you idiot" Taylor said.

I didn't hear the rest of what they said because I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I was about to walk to my bed, but I heard movement next to me TV. I turned on the light to see Natasha standing in my bedroom in her damp clothing.

"Don't scream or anything. I just needed a place to sleep since Dinah is in the hospital" Natasha said.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Your window was unlocked and I remembered how to get in from when we were kids" Natasha said.

"You can stay" I said.