Story Cover Activity

Your assignment will be to post the cover of your Wattys story in the #story-cover-workshop channel for feedback

Your assignment will be to post the cover of your Wattys story in the #story-cover-workshop channel for feedback. Only one story please, and include the genre of your story. This is a super fun exercise, and we invite everyone from the community to provide input during this workshop. All constructive feedback is valuable. You don't need to be a graphic designer.

Due to the nature of this assignment (sharing files), WE CAN ONLY HOST THIS WORKSHOP AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK ON DISCORD.

When you decide to provide feedback on a cover, please mark it with the ✅ emoji so we know someone is working on it. We ask that you go in chronological order and not skip anyone. We don't want to miss people. You are free to provide additional input on a cover that has already been given feedback.

After you receive feedback, you will have the opportunity to post a revision. When posting the revision, don't forget to tag the person(s) who provided feedback. And remember to keep off-topic conversations in the #general-chat-all channel.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

📌 The last day to get the assignment in is April 28th, however, revisions will be managed throughout the weekend.