99.

❤️Our Beloved Summer ❤️

Taehyung is filming a variety show as a fixed cast and for a special episode, each member was asked to invite a guest close to their heart. Taehyung decided to invite one of his free members, who happened to be Yoongi.

The members and the guests are casually reminiscing memorable moments they shared with their guests until the conversation becomes anything under the sun. 

"Oi, hyung... do you remember that drama you filmed before? You played as an Artist and dated in high school with the female lead."

Taehyung asked, referring to one of their members.

"What about it?"

The actor asked.

"Do you want to film a mini version of it? This time, we will hire different actors. Which episode should we remake?"

"Suddenly? Where is this idea came from?"

Someone asked, fascinatingly. They always find Taehyung's curiosity and imagination unique from the rest but no one is complaining as anything that comes from his head entertains them with glee.

Just because. Give me a moment, I will hire the female lead. Hyung, (referring to the original actor) please choose the scene we will re-enact, okay?"

"Who will you call now?"

"Just wait for it, you'll be shocked later."

He added while dialing the number of the mysterious actress he was about to hire (as their guest).

"Hello?"

"Noona, hi! How are you?"

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's arm as soon as he heard the female's voice behind the phone call. He was surprised, his mouth is partially opened.

"I'm fine, why the sudden call? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just missed you all of a sudden."

"(chuckles) Aigoo, our little baby needs some attention? Feeling bored?"

He scratched his head in embarrassment. All the members and guests that are listening to their phone conversation have a certain look on their faces - adorableness towards him. The members are even silently laughing at him for being treated as a baby by Jihyo. Yeah, obviously he called Jihyo, the finest actress he has in mind. 

"Noona! Can you, not treat me like a child? I'm a grown man, you know?"

"Since when?!"

She asked, surprised.

"Ya~ah!"

One in a MillionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara