72.

The days pass by uneventfully for the couple as they are both busy living their own lives. The only interaction they have was through phone calls and chatting. Fast forward to the day before Jihyo needs to leave Korea, the couple finally gets a chance to date. It was Jihyo who coaxed him to meet because there will be no more opportunity for her to tell him her news.

They are in a serene place away from the crowd just like always. It was a cold, starry night, and the two are spending their alone time on top of Yoongi's car trunk. Each is enjoying a can of beer to keep them warm and fried chicken too, a simple yet comfortable kind of date.

"It's been a while since we last dated."

"I know, right? We're both been busy these days."

"Yeah, that reminds me, don't you have something to tell me? You said only if we meet in person will I hear the reason for your sudden coming back home. What is it about, I'm curious."

While Suga anticipates her story, she, on the other hand, can only smile timidly. Since they agreed to talk about it in person, Suga didn't pressure her about it again until now. The thought of keeping it from him for so long isn't easy even for her and becomes agitated too as the days pass by and yet, she still cannot find the courage to tell him.

She kept quiet for a while debating how to start, and with a few more encouragement from the innocent Suga, she decided to spill the beans.

"I have a reason for coming home but that reason is both good and bad news for you. Which one do you want to hear first?"

She begins that makes him look skeptical.

"Huh? Let's go with the bad news first."

"Tomorrow, I'm leaving Korea."

"..."

She stared at him a bit and already regretted doing so. He looks appalled and at the same time felt being deceived. He stares at her with a thin thread of hope that she's just up to something but didn't mean what she just said. However, Jihyo decided to continue with her hanging statement.

"About the good news, I'm going to study abroad, I got qualified as an exchange student in Manhattan Music Academy."

Jihyo smiles so she can hide her nervousness but Suga's expression becomes blank. The thin line of hope he had suddenly snapped when her smile turns to a concerned look. 

So it wasn't a prank, after all.

He thought. Leaving tomorrow to go abroad for her childhood dream. Is he happy for her? He should be. But is he? No. He sighs deeply and clears his throat before speaking again.

"All of a sudden? You're  just leaving without advance notice?"