22

Jihyo finds it odd that Suga jokes around her, even more so to ask her jokingly for a date. She thought that maybe after they made a song together Suga had finally warmed up around her. Maybe now he's more comfortable to interact with her like Taehyung.

"Date huh? Call!"

She responded, going with the flow. Minutes later, she noticed that Suga haven't read her message yet,

"Has he fell asleep?"

She thought, ignoring his lack of response Jihyo continue making her journal. She didn't realize the amount of memories she shared with the boys until just recently. She pasted a lot of group pictures she had on her phone and labelled each of them accordingly. For her last entry (of the day), she pasted the draft lyrics she made with Suga. The piece of paper is already crumpled from the edges, the notes isn't tidy as well. In fact, there are a lot of corrections made underlined with a red marker but it is very special to Jihyo. She intentionally kept the paper with her for keepsake.

When she's done, she took a photo of the first page and shared to their group chat. Funny how the boys kept her in the chat box but she really appreciate the gesture, it is the same as saying she didn't left her post.

💬 Hi boys! I didn't knew I have a copy of this photo but this is too funny not to share 😜🤣

(Last dinner with the boys with them all caught goofing around)

All the members reacted to her post complaining how weird they look like but nonetheless happy to reminisce that night. When their conversation died down, Jihyo decided to call it a night. The boys need some rest too and she of course are about to start her student life again; hopefully her last senior year as well.

.

.

.

Jihyo came to school riding a sports car, well not hers but Jackson's... well, not actually Jackson's but the one he drives to school which apparently not Jihyo (lol)

"Hey Wang, thanks for the ride."

"Anytime Ji."

"Hahaha... as if that car is yours. What if your boss finds out your driving someone else using his car, aren't you gonna be scolded?"

"Who? Jinyoung? Oh, man! We're friends you know! I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, yeah... whatever Wang. I'll go now, I need to find my class first. See you when I see you!"

Jihyo went to find where her first class will reside but as soon as she entered the Arts building, she bumps with a bulky guy,

"Ouch!"

"Sorry, I wasn't looking. Are you hurt Miss?"

The guy help her back in her feet and stood frozen when their eyes met;