79

Ladies and gentlemen, K* Airlines welcomes you to Incheon, South Korea. The local time is six in the morning. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate.

After a long flight, Jihyo finally arrived at her destination - South Korea. With light steps, she off-boarded the plane and hailed a cab to go straight to his studio at Bighit. She fly back to Korea in a haste and didn't plan her arrival thoroughly and now that she's inside the vehicle, she starts sweating; hesitating about what to do. She didn't even think of reaching out to their managers to check the group's schedule. Now that she is on her way to him, she starts thinking of all things she should have thought beforehand.

No, we will be able to meet.

She convinced herself. It is about past seven in the morning when she reached the company and immediately check if BTS is in their studio. In her dismay, the lobbyist told her they are not in the building. She sits in one of the couches in the lobby and dialed Seolhyun's number. The lady manager answered after a few rings with a hushed voice.

"Seolhyun-ssi, are you with the boys?"

"Yes, but they are asleep."

Asleep? They're probably traveling somewhere.

"Are you perhaps out of town?"

She asked cautiously, secretly wishing that she is wrong.

"We're heading to Busan. Are you trying to call Suga-ssi? From what I have heard, he cannot find his phone this morning."

Maybe the manager thought she's calling from California to speak with Yoongi. She hesitated for a while if she'll tell her she's in South Korea but before she makes up her mind, the manager bid her goodbye as the boys seem stirring from their sleep because of her voice.

"Alright, but before you go, where particularly in Busan are you going?"

After obtaining their destination, Jihyo immediately rises from her seat and decided to follow them to Busan. With her luggage in hand, she boarded a bus going to KTX Terminal. She bought her ticket and ride the train in hopes to see him soonest possible. After two hours of travel, she finally arrived at Busan and soon hailed a taxi to bring her to them. During festivals, idols are gathered for stage performances, and in the morning, they are rehearsing their stages until the actual program starts; usually around six or seven in the evening. She plans to sneak backstage and talk to him in hiding but her sort of plan was all crashed after seeing a lot of people are already in the venue.  Worse, it is an open ground and the idols' waiting rooms are not exactly a room but make-shift tents behind the stage; guarded at all times.

Right! How can I forget about this place is an open ground?!

She scolded herself. For a while, she just stood there on her feet; luggage standing next to her and staring blankly at the stage erected in a distance. She bit her lower lip and hesitated, should she make another phone call? Should she try her luck and go backstage? Then the fans started screaming as they attempt to go near the stage; it seems the idols started the stage rehearsals. She retracted her steps away from the crowd to keep herself safe from the rushing people. 

This is not good. What should I do?

Eventually, she decided to call their manager again and asked if she can see them backstage. 

"Wait, so you're saying--"

"Don't say it out loud, Seolhyun-ssi. Yes, I'm back but not for long. Can you help me see him?"

"That will be a little difficult, they are filming behind the scenes now. If it's okay with you, I'll call back once they are finally resting."

"I understand, I'll just wait here then."

After they ended the phone call, Jihyo pulls her luggage into a corner and settled herself in one of the empty seats. She realized again that she's dating no ordinary person that even briefly meeting him is not easy.

Is it because he's the one who always comes to see me that's why I never had this experience before? Wow! Looks like I really am not exerting enough effort.

That realization shocks her. Was she always on the receiving end since they started dating? It was never this hard before or is it only because he's the one sneaking out all the time? She feels terrible and so sorry towards him. She started biting her nail unconsciously and stared in a distance in an attempt to stop her tears from falling. 

It's almost lunchtime but Seolhyun is still not calling her. She didn't want to be a bother but she's sure the boys will need a break to eat, she only needs a few minutes; ten minutes at the least. After a long sigh, she swallowed her pride and call Seolhyun again but to her dismay, the manager isn't picking up the phone. She tried calling the other male managers too but either they're not picking up or the phone is busy. 

Maybe a lot of fans are sending food to them that's why they have no time to answer phone calls.

She consoled herself. She puts down her phone and sighed once more. Her line of sight trails back to her luggage, sitting still next to her and lightly kicks it in frustration. 

"I shouldn't have brought luggage with me."

She said aloud, talking to herself. Now that things are not going according to her plans, she's taking her frustration out to her luggage which cannot even protect itself from her temper. Then her stomach starts to groan too.

Great!

She's hungry but has no plans of eating. Lunch break is the best time for her to make a move because everyone is too busy to bother.

Should I buy something and pretend it's for the boys? But I have no ID... how can I get in without being caught?

While thinking of a sneaky plan, Jihyo saw a delivery guy with a bag of food deliveries. Her big eyes sparkled with glee. She rises from her seat; luggage on hand; target on sight and started to move her feet.

~~~