37

"What's gotten to those two?"

Asked Hoseok when the door of the dance studio closes.

"Nevermind them, Hoseok-ssi. They'll be back after some time."

"Jihyo will be okay, right?"

"Of  course, there's nothing to worry about."

Namjoon said, but that didn't stop Hoseok from worrying. He keeps glancing at the closed door and ignoring Namjoon's explanation from time to time.

"Hoseok-ssi, are you listening?"

"Huh? Yeah, that's a good idea."

"Hmm? But I'm asking for your idea Hoseok-ssi."

"Ah! Ah, right! Idea... uh..."

"Hoseok Hyung, it looks like you're still worried about Jihyo Noona."

Taehyung intervenes. 

"I have these thoughts the first time I saw you with Noona, do you like her?"

All the boys who're busy with their tasks stop what they're doing and gather together to corner Hoseok. The room suddenly feels stuffy and crowded for Hoseok but there's no way out. He tries to laugh it off but it only gets awkward since he's the only one laughing so he pursed his lips instead and look at each member in the eyes one by one. All of a sudden, everyone looks big while he remains small on his seat.

"Hey guys, don't do this to me."

"Hyung, do you perhaps have a crush on our Noona?"

Jimin asked again in a different tone. They've been meaning to ask Jackson, Jinyoung, and Hoseok about the same question but since only Hoseok falls to their mercy, they might as well force the truth from him. The other two can have their moment some other time.

"Hold on, where is this coming from? Where did you get the idea that I might like Jihyo?"

"So you don't like her?"

Jin probed,

"..."

"Look! He can't answer us, Hyung!"

"Eyy, it's because you look scary. I mean, what is there not to like about Jihyo? She's very likable if you ask me."

"So you did like her?!"