23

Maybe Taehyung has a knack for hacking and stalking people because not long after Jinyoung's live broadcast, the idol already found the video. 

"Heol! What is this?!"

He exclaimed and earned his members' attention. Jimin whose sitting next to him peeked at his phone and saw Jihyo singing with three guys.

"Is that noona? Who is with her? Are they drinking?"

"What are you saying? Hey, Taehyung can you show it to me?"

Jin demanded, V pulled the headphones connected to his phone and shared the video with his hyungs. Everyone's head stuck together and confirmed that the one singing is Jihyo. Because they are busy after lunch, they belatedly saw Jihyo's video message. The sight of Hoseok already frustrates them because again; their noona has a friend whose handsome by far. How many of her friends did they met that are above the average look? Then after watching the video, there is another new face that again has handsome features. Jihyo is always surrounded by beautiful people and they are no longer sure if it's a good thing or not, no wonder her heart doesn't flutter around them anymore - she interacts with handsome guys all the time. 

"I thought you guys are tired? What are you watching?"

Seolhyun asked but instead of answering, the boys remained focus on the video. Manager Hobeom converse with her instead just to save her from being ignored;

"By the sound of her voice, I'm guessing its Jihyo. Hey V, is it our Jihyo?"

"Yeah hyung"

V responded forgetting about the conflict they had just this morning;

"She's with handsome guys drinking some soju. Hyung, should we go and fetch her? What if they're not good people?"

"Noona will not drink with people she doesn't trust Taehyung but... shall we fetch her, can we hyung?"

Joon added;

"Well, we do not know where she is and just like what you said, they are for sure her friends. Let's just let her spend happy times with them, okay."

"But hyung... what if noona got drunk? Who will bring her home? Ah! let me put some comments in the video."

"Aren't you too protective of her? Is she your former manager?"

Seolhyun commented; trying to join the conversation but the boys coldly responded to her;

"Of course we're protective of her, she's our only beloved female manager."

Jungkook said without thinking,

"Besides, Jihyo noona cannot drink too much alcohol.... can she?"

One in a Millionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें