86

By the time the two wake up, it's already four in the afternoon. Jihyo checked her phone and found a lot of missed calls and messages from her sisters. At the same time, Yoongi leans closer to her and sneaks a peek at her phone.

"They have been making a phone call asking when will  I get home. It's because I promised I'll treat them for dinner yesterday."

He rested his head next to her collarbone and closes his eyes before giving her his suggestion.

"Let's just meet them and eat outdoor. I want to see them all again."

"It'll be another chaotic dinner, are you up for it?"

"You bet."

~~

They made it to their reservation and when all the Park siblings arrived, Yoongi ordered to serve their food right away. While Jihyo is away, he still meets with her family whenever he's got the chance. It's just a brief encounter but he always makes sure to give a good impression because he never wants to disappoint them.

"Where's Dad?"

"He's at home tending Boo. Seriously, Dad looks like Boo's owner than Momo."

Nayeon said while shaking her head. Boo is Momo's pet dog which she adopted recently.

"He cannot leave the house because he worries a lot about Boo."

Momo added while giggling.

"While the person who insists on raising a dog is out here."

Jeongyeon teased as she shoved a piece of meat into Momo's mouth.

"Let's visit uncle tomorrow, Ji. I'd like to meet him as well. It's been ages since we last saw each other."

"Do you have time to visit? I mean, aren't you busy these days?"

Sana curiously asked.

"We were given a two weeks break."

"Just like Jihyo Noona! That's great! We're also in our winter break."

Chaeyoung exclaimed, subtly giving hints that they can also spend time with the couple.

"Having said that, do you think we can all go to a ski?"

Yoongi offered.

"Really?! I'm in!"

The rest of the Park sisters agreed to join except for Nayeon and Jeongyeon.