73

"Out of the blue?!"

V exasperated. When he arrived at the dorm, he found V and Jimin enjoying some midnight snacks. The two noticed his gloomy expression and urge him to tell them what's wrong.

"(sigh) Yeah, what else should I do? It's not like we have a lot of time to amend things. She's leaving tomorrow, Taehyung."

"But still! Hyung, you could've at least stop her, buy some time for the both of you. You can book a flight for her afterward, won't you agree, Jimin?"

"Yeah, that can also work, Taetae. Did she tell you why she needs to leave this early, Hyung?"

"She needs time to settle at Manhattan, do some paperwork for her transfer. She has a tight schedule too when she arrives there that's why I cannot delay her anymore."

"I can't believe Jihyo Noona will do this but then again, she has always been so independent. Are you mad at her, Hyung?"

He weakly smiles,

"I can barely accept her leaving suddenly, I have no more room to get mad at her, to be honest. Being angry or feeling remorse towards her will not gonna do us good, you know. I don't want to send her off with an unresolved misunderstanding between us."

"Knowing you, Hyung you might also regret fighting with her. Tsk! I must say you suddenly became an understanding person, Yoongi Hyung."

Jungkook teased but at the same time, admiring  Suga's attitude towards the situation. It's not easy to suck it up and be understanding. If push comes to shove, Jungkook is sure that Suga will not sit still but this time he becomes the bigger person and he cannot help but praise him for that.

~~

On the day of Jihyo's flight, Suga secretly went to the airport to see her off. It is one of their busy days but Suga manages to buy himself some time to sneak out from their schedule. There are fewer people in the airport when he arrived which works best for him. As he sets foot inside the airport, he immediately looks for Jihyo and found her talking to her family and friends just before she goes inside the departure area.

"Jihyo."

"Yoongi? I thought you have a whole day schedule today?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter. Did you check in your luggage?"

"(nods) I'm just saying goodbye before I go to the immigration."

 "I came right on time then."

He cupped her face and runs his thumb on the softness of her cheeks.

"Take care of yourself, Jihyo. Make sure to call me when you arrived at the airport and call me again when you settled in your lodging."

"I will don't worry."

"Your flight will take a while but don't be afraid, okay? Here, watch this when you're bored."

He hands her a flash drive and held her hand again.

"I can't help but worry now that you're about to go."

He played with her fingers as if it can prolong her stay. He misses her already though she's still standing in front of him.

"I'll be fine, Yoongi. I'm not a small child anymore."

"Always call me, okay? No matter what time, just call me."

"Yes, sir. Any other  requests?"

"Take good care of yourself. Always be cautious and don't talk to just anyone. Eat on time and-"

"Okay, that's enough. Even my family wasn't that so nagging, you know?"

She jokingly told him and he smiled a little. There is so much more to say but Suga stopped himself before he becomes a nagging boyfriend again, and before they knew it another announcement was made calling the passengers for departure.

"I need to go."

He reluctantly lets go of her hand and lets her bid her family and friends goodbye. He watched them fight their tears and happily sends her off just so as not to discourage her from leaving. He learned from the Park family once again, that tears are as powerful as smiles. Instead of making her feel down, they help boost her confidence in reaching her dreams so he decided to do the same. He sighed and practice smiling behind Jihyo's back. No more worries and longing; just good luck wishes and happiness.

"Any final words before I go inside, my boyfriend?"

She teased a little that made him chuckle a bit. He shakes his head, no, and pulls her into a tight hug.

"I love you."

~~