55

Once and for all, BTS members want to settle things with Seolhyun. They made a reservation for dinner inviting the rest of their managers. It was seven in the evening when they pack up and drive straight to their chosen restaurant. The drive was short but felt otherwise because of the awkward silence surrounding them. Seolhyun, who rejoined them after her conversation with Jihyo couldn't care less. She knew why they are having dinner all of a sudden. She knew its all because of Jihyo again. The boys will make up with her because Jihyo asked them to but that's not what she wants. She hates the idea of them bowing to Jihyo's every word.

They quietly entered the restaurant they made a reservation with and placed their orders as soon as they occupied the VIP room. Seolhyun keeps observing the BTS members and the more she looks at them, the more she gets annoyed. Finally, after filling her lungs of a lot of air, she opens her mouth to talk.

"Aren't you going to ask me what happened?"

The younger ones exchanged looks carefully weighing the situation and as expected, Jin took the liberty to respond.

"No, we're not going to ask you since it will make you feel uncomfortable."

"(snickered) This situation isn't any better, Jin."

"I know. We're aware of it, Seolhyun-ssi and that's why we call everyone tonight. We're hoping to get rid of our misunderstanding so we can all work comfortably again."

"Why do you hate Jihyo?"

Everyone diverted their eyes at Suga as he speaks the unspoken question. Namjoon sighed and shook his head for his hyung's impatience.

"(smiled) I don't hate her. I just don't appreciate her influence over you."

"If it's not hate, then it should be insecurities. You're insecure with her."

"Hyung!" "Yoongi!"

Everyone was taken aback especially Seolhyun. 

"Insecure? Why will I be insecure?"

"My sentiments exactly. You're saying you hate her influence over us? Why though? Isn't it because you're insecure? She's comfortable around us even with other managers but you, not only you're awkward with us but to other managers as well."

"Do you hate me so much, Suga-ssi?"

"I don't hate you but I don't like you either."

"Fine, then I'll just quit being your manager. I was never welcomed here anyway."

"Go ahead if that's what you want but don't act as if we push you away. You insist that we're treating JIhyo better than you but you never realize that Jihyo treats us better than you do too."