82

The couple dropped off at a safer place; away from the crowd. There, they can relax and converse comfortably without worrying about people secretly filming them. When they have settled on an empty bench, Yoongi pulled Jihyo for a hug.

"I can't believe you're really here in my arms, Jihyo."

She had a lot of thoughts in mind but looking straight into his eyes drowned all her worries away. The slight smile that lingers on his lips and the bright expression he has calmed down her nerves. She's got another reason to love the man in front of him even more and that's for making her his priority in all circumstances.

"Yoongi, it's the first time you ignored my calls. I never knew it'll be this terrifying."

Jihyo said in her shaky voice.

"I wanted to tell you that I didn't mean to make you feel unimportant. Yoongi, I'm so used to making decisions on my own so I didn't know how to impart someone else. I know... it sounds like another excuse and I'm not saying this to make my acts acceptable to you it's just that-"

"It's okay, Jihyo."

"No! I know it's not okay. You being upset with me is reasonable and I also agreed that it's my mistake."

"Since you're here now, I'm no longer upset."

"But me being here does not solve our issue. In fact, it only makes me feel guiltier. Look what you're doing right now, instead of coming back to Seoul right away, you choose to stay with me. I'm sure you'll be in trouble soon and here you are telling me that because I'm here, you're already okay?"

He smiled despite her nagging.

"It's because you are much more important."

"If you'll say it like that, what will it makes me then?"

He sighed knowingly but kept his smile on purpose.

"You're here not only because you're scared that I'll break up with you, right?"

Yoongi said matter of factly and it caught her off guard.

"I've been ignoring your calls and messages not only because I'm mad at you. It's also because I'm thinking about it and a lot more things. It's weighing me down knowing you'll have to stay there for long and you know I do not like it one bit. However, I also do not want to be the only person hindering you."

Jihyo shakes her head, no.

"You probably thought I'll stop you, right? Maybe I will or maybe not, who knows? I still prefer you to be here though."

"I know."

"But that's not what you prefer."