2

After the photo shoot~
Vlive at BTS Dorm

*****

Once the boys are done with their schedule for the entire day, Jungkook continues his interrupted vlive. It's now 11pm but he still got a huge viewers count. He started off with greeting all his fans. But not long after, male Armys begins to ask about their new manager, Jihyo.

"Why? We shouldn't talk about her anymore or I'll be scolded again. Please don't look for her profile or track her SNS account. They will all get me killed I swear."

Jungkook tried to make a normal conversation with the fans. But comments meant for Jihyo keeps flashing on his screen and made him lose his temper,

"Guys, if you keep on asking about noona I'll just end the vlive. It's my fault to show her to you. I've got a word from hyungs that I made a huge mistake. Please don't make it any harder for me."

A knock on his door tear his attention away from his screen. It was Taehyung. He came to help the maknae after Namjoon told him so.

They ended the vlive after half an hour and decided to call it a night. Jungkook realizes the weight of his mistake and got worried for Jihyo's privacy. He's just hoping he won't put her in any danger.

*****
The next day, the boys only have three schedule line up. A short appearance in a tv program, a meeting with a perspective endorsement and another meeting for their  SBS Special stage. 

Jihyo was asked to join the boys on all three schedules. But instead of meeting them from their dorm, she'll just meet them at the first venue. It's a good thing that their schedule did not coincide with hers. She has to go to the university for some paperworks and Hobeom allows her provided she'll not be late.

*****
On her way to MBC, manager Hyunsoo called and asked her to buy coffees for the boys. Good thing, the building has a coffee shop so she no longer needs to go far.

"Hyunsoo oppa, how many americano should I buy? About 10?"

She asked over the phone to make sure she'll buy enough. 

"Oh, right.. hot chocolate for V. Okay, I got it oppa. I'll be there soon enough."

After the call, Jihyo placed her order and wait while baristas prepare for it. A clicking sound made her turn and saw a guy captures her photo.

"Excuse me, did you just photograph me?"

"Uhm, aren't you the new manager of BTS?"

Jihyo hesitates for a second, she neither deny nor confirm the truth to the guy;