"Left an impression on Kaspian's chin more like." Father cracked up at his own joke nudging me by the arm. I muffled my laughter. I couldn't believe that I was laughing at a stupid joke made by Dad but it was pretty funny. Perhaps me and my Dad had the same humour as one. Mother would not like to hear that from me.

"On behalf of the Adventurer's guild across The Kingdom of Spain, allow me to congratulate and welcome you." The woman smiled happily as I took the card inspecting it for myself.

I was finally an adventurer. About time, I smiled to myself.

I would finally be able to test my skills even more against different types of Mana beasts rather than people. It would give me more battle experience than ever before. It would also make me a true mage, to say the least. I was excited to go on my first expedition into the dungeons.

I walked beside my Father who seemed to be as happy as I was right now. He noticed that I was looking at him as he dug out his own card as well, smiling at me happily.

We were both adventurers now and we would do this together as a father and son partnership.

"So where do we go now?" I asked him.

Father scratched the back of his chuckling nervously to him. "I'm not quite sure. . . But we'll manage."

(TIMESKIP)
Managed we did. It took us a couple of hours to find where we wanted to go. I asked the Father if he knew where he was going and his reply would always be the same. Yes.

But in reality, he had as many clues as I did. Which was no idea. But we eventually got to where we wanted.

"Travelling to the Beast Glades requires a license or a permit." The guards said blocking the entrance. We showed them our permit which they scanned for a quick second accepting us.

We entered the Beast Glades and to my surprise, it was everything that I imagined about what it would look like.

"Amazing. . ." Father slipped out. Amazing it was. There were countless adventures here as well in this area perhaps training and doing a quest. I assumed that this place had been already explored a lot by these adventures. After all, we did arrive at what seemed to be like an outpost at the base of the grand mountains.

Those mountains towering over us like giants. Rae had jumped onto my head pouncing one of the little animals here chasing it. It was probably a way of her being able to get stronger that is. I would let her have fun for now as I went exploring even more with my Father.

Father placed his arm around my shoulder looking up at the sky. "It's getting late Liam, I reckon we should go make a campfire, but a bit further away from here."

I simply nodded my head agreeing to his suggestion.

(TIMESKIP)
We had set up a campfire not too far from where we were originally but far enough that we wouldn't see as many adventurers near us.

Mother had made countless pre-made meals for us for our journey as adventurers. It was nice that my mother was still looking out for me even if she wasn't here at the moment with me. But I knew she would always be there for me in my heart.

The food that we had cooked at the fire wasn't too bad, to say the least. Father knew that he wasn't the best cook compared to Mum, she was definitely on another level when it came to cooking food.