Fold

(LIAM'S POV)
It's been a couple of days since my father left for his adventure. It didn't feel the same without him being here, without him being in my life. But I knew he would return eventually and my birthday was coming right around the corner.

Now since I didn't have my father to train me and that grandpa was training Arthur and Tessia I decided to train with my mother and the girls.

And I instantly regretted it.

I would've thought that the teasing would've stopped when I had returned home but no it continued just like old times. Both of them constantly teased me. Alea and Aya were certainly a dynamic duo I remember.

During our training session, they kept talking and talking as if there was no tomorrow. But I was glad to see this side of Alea. Aya really did brighten up the mood a lot when she wasn't serious about missions. From an outside perspective, people might have been a little bit scared of Aya but when you got to know her you got to see this.

"Liam why are you always so serious all the time relax have fun!" Aya chirped looking over at Alea who was beside me sitting as well. "Alea is Liam always like this? Ever since he's gotten back he's been no fun all he could think about is training." Aya scoffed at me.

"Well, I wouldn't say that." Alea giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. "He has some amazing features to him." She said as the words tickled my ear to how close she was to me. I looked over at my mother who was in front of the three of us and I pleaded with her with my eyes to stop this teasing from both of but my mother just let out a faint smile.

I had been betrayed by the one closest to me.

"That's enough the both of you. . . I think my son has enough teasing for now don't you think?"

"I guess we can tone down the teasing what do you think Alea?" Aya asked.

Alea rested her head on my shoulder smiling at me. "I don't see why not."

My mother stood up from the ground ready to tell us the next things we were going to do for our training. "It's time for some little sparring for the three of you." My mother looked over at the girls gesturing for them to stand up as well as me.

"Alea and Aya why don't you teach Liam here what I've been teaching you both the past three years." My mother smiled at them as Alea and Aya both looked at each other with a grin and then at me.

"With pleasure," Aya said excitedly. We went to our respective sides of the training grounds. It would be my first time seeing how much they had improved with my mother's training these past three years.

They worked as a duo so it would be interesting. Let's hope they don't disappoint me too much.

"Begin." My mother said calmly stepping to the sidelines.

With that Aya rushed over to me forming wind blades in both of her hands while Alea stood back sitting on the ground in an almost meditative state. I was curious to know what she was doing but I was too busy with Aya attacks for me to see. I formed my blade made purely out of the wind as well.

I didn't want this to be an unfair duel between the two of us but instead, I just made one blade against two blades. It was a pretty good match if I said so myself. 

The way she used her two blades was amazing, to say the least. She had excellent control of her Mana moving ever so gracefully like the wind with her two blades slashing my blade.

But it wouldn't be enough to stop me. I combined wind and fire on my blade and this time I knew I had a better chance. As I slashed Aya's blades the fire from my blade would consume hers killing the oxygen out of her blade. She thrusted her blade to my neck but I caught her by the arm having enough of her antics that were never going to work.