New

(LIAM'S POV)
"How do I look?" I showed off the clothes that I would be wearing to attend Xyrus Academy today. And judging by the looks of Curtis and Kathyln I got their approval.

"With that uniform of yours, every girl is going to fall head over heels for." Curtis gave me a thumbs up. I looked over to Kathyln waiting to hear her opinion on my uniform. "You look great." She muttered.

I was glad to hear that at least I didn't look like some kind of idiot which was nice to know. Blaine approached me patting me on the shoulder. "You look like a true Glayder! I wish you the best at Xyrus Academy." He nodded at me.

I gave them all a parting smile as I entered the carriage. The last thing I saw was Curtis giving me his bright smile and Kathyln waving at me. I could've sworn that she was crying but I was too far away to know.

Mum, dad, Grandpa, Alea, Aya, Arthur and Tessia it'd be my first day attending Xyrus Academy.

(TIMESKIP)
This academy was something else. It was everything I imagined that a prestigious academy would be like. But I had arrived a bit earlier under Director Goodsky's orders before all the other students had arrived. She wanted to see me beforehand.

Rae was on my head as per usual as I entered the gates of Xyrus Academy waiting for me was a person with glasses. "You must be Liam Glayder an honour to meet someone from the royal family." He said calmly. Despite not cracking his composure I could tell that he was nervous about my presence. I already knew I was a pretty big thing around here.

If you didn't know who Liam Glayder was in The Kingdom of Sapin you were surely living under a rock. Well, that's what people said anyway. I couldn't care less about my title or status but others here were. I mean I was half human, half elf so I could see why people would take an interest in me.

I smiled at the man as he directed me where to go. When I saw a lady at the reception she must have been the one to register students like me in this academy.

"Student, Liam Glayder." As she said that her eyes widened a bit looking over at me as I gave her a small wave. I could tell that she was a bit awestruck but I never knew that I would have this effect on normal citizens. She continued. "Battle Mage Candidate, Affinity for Water, Earth, Fire, Wind. . . Unbelievable!" She shouted to herself.  "A-A quadra-elemental mage. . . Right this way."

I nodded as I entered a massive stage with seats yet to be filled. I looked over to see Director Goodsky on stage as she snapped her fingers filling the room with some sort of force field. "I'm glad that you can make Liam." She winked at me. "Please take a seat with the others." She gestured with her hand.

I almost had forgotten that I wasn't the only person who was under Director Goodsky's wing. There were two other people as well who I was now sitting between.

"My name is Liam what's yours?" I introduced myself to the other guy. But he kept silent not even looking my way but just forward. The nerve on this guy.

He possessed pale skin and platinum blonde hair, combed over to his left. His head was oval-shaped with a strong jawline. Judging from how he was sitting on the chair he was tall and imposing, around my height for our age.

I looked over to my left hoping that she would introduce herself to me at least. I sighed hoping for a different outcome. "My name is Liam what's yours." I hoped for an answer but at last, they were not giving me the same treatment as the guy. She never looked my way as I looked down at the ground in defeat. I would have spent time with these people great.

"Varay, Varay Aurae." She simply said in a serious tone. In the corner of her eyes, she looked over at me and she appeared a bit startled for only a second at me but remained composed not giving a single damn about me.