Bond

(GABRIEL'S POV)
It was a weird feeling between the two of us. The tension in the air was clear to feel and even see. I stirred my cup so I could hear anything but silence. If I didn't know any better I think that Blaine has a staring problem all he did was just look at me.

We were in one of the private rooms he likes to say but I don't think it was all too private at all. Guards in each corner of the room waiting for me to do something stupid. His palace was nice, to say the least, and had another sense of luxury compared to my real home.

"How. . . How have you been Gabriel?" Blaine had decided to break the silence.

"Better than I've ever been," I said simply. "How did you find out that I've been staying here? It only took you a couple of years." I joked with him and soon loud laughter broke out of his nervous voice.

"There were rumours about a deadly duo who had cleared the most fearsome dungeons we had to offer. . . And we I found out one of them was named Gabriel I had to see for myself." He smiled warmly at me. "It was worth going here."

He looked at me once more but hesitated to speak up again. "How strong are you now?" He slowly said. "I can't even feel your Mana Core."

A grin on my face for a split second as I proceeded to speak. "Silver Mid Core."

Blaine's eyes widened in both a glimpse of awe and envy as well. I could always tell what Blaine was thinking even if I had been separated from him for so long.

"T-That's amazing."

Silence had won over the room once more. I didn't want to be here as long as I had to but it would be disrespectful for me to just leave the room. I already knew everything I needed to know just by looking at him. Virion was right Blaine had become king and my father had died not like I cared all too much though.

"Would you like to stay here for a bit. . ." Blaine suggested.

I folded my arms at his suggestion. We still had time to do whatever we wanted and I wanted Liam to explore this place. I wanted him to know what The Kingdom of Spain had to offer if it offered anything in the first place also I was quite curious myself how much this place had changed.

"I wouldn't mind because I want to be here longer than I have to, but because I want Liam to be aware of this Kingdom."

Blaine nodded his head happily taking a sip from his cup. "That's fine by me. . . Your boy Liam is terrifyingly strong." He muttered.

I chuckled lightly after hearing that. "I get that a lot."  I looked over at the door ready to exit the room. I had been stuck with Blaine for quite a while now and all I wanted to do was see what Liam was doing in this palace.

Blaine noticed my look as he stood up leading to the exit of the room. We both walked together for what felt like hours but eventually, we made the training grounds of the palace. Of course, Liam was the one training over there. A crowd of maids and even soldiers came to see him training his sword skills against Blaine's guard.

If I was in Blaine's situation I'd be embarrassed at how easily an 11-year-old kid was taking down his guards almost toying with them.

"What's Liam's Mana stage at right now?" Blaine asked watching Liam continue to put on a massive show for the crowd to see.

"He's Light Yellow Stage." I casually said.

"Light Yellow Stage!" Blaine blurted out pointing at him. "That boy is a prodigy! No, the prodigy!" He seemed to emphasise prodigy a lot more.

I knew Liam was a prodigy I had gotten so used to him around me that I wasn't all honestly shocked that he was that good for his age. He had achieved more than what people could possibly even dream of achieving. That being said, Blaine was one of those people.