Consider

LIAM
My nerves were building up inside me. No matter how much I mentally prepared myself for this I knew it wouldn't be enough. I would just have to go with the flow. I entered the class and it did not disappoint.

The class was filled with students. Not a single seat was empty. The boy-to-girl ratio was high. 3/4 of the students here were girls and the others were boys. Not to mention they were girls that were even from the higher grades here attending this class. Something told me that they were here to learn anything. But hey, at least a lot of students attended.

Professors could only dream of having this many students in their classes. Here I was doing it on my first try. Within the crowd, I saw Varay and Luna attending my class as well. They were some familiar faces so that was good to see. I still felt a bit awkward after my incident with Varay but I put it in the back of my mind.

I cleared my throat loudly enough that everyone had their eyes on me. Great I didn't realise how many people I truly had until now. All the attention had gone to me I was the centre of it all. I was fine and used to being the centre of attention both in my past life and this one.

I had some time to think of what I wanted to do with this class. Well, I thought of it all when I was walking here to my class that is.

"Welcome, I didn't expect to see this many people attending my humble class." I looked all over my class to see all the students.

I placed my hand on my chest. "You may know me as the student council president but in this class, you know me as Professor Glayder."

"We love you, Professor Glayder!" A group of girls shouted squealing at one another.

If Alea was watching this I wonder how she would feel about this all. She would probably find this rather amusing. Gosh, I missed her. Sometimes all I could think about was her. I didn't have the time to read the letter that she had written to me but I would make sure that I did.

"You might be wondering what this class is for but I can assure you that this class will be most certainly fun." I grinned looking at all of them. Specifically the group of boys that were here attending my class.

"Now I want an honest review. How many of you hate my guts?"

Who would've thought all the boys attending my class had raised their hands in the air without a second thought? Not a single one of the girls raised their hands. It was pretty obvious as to why they hated me. I was simply a lady's man.

Game is game they say.

"Good. . . A bit disheartening but good." I said nervously chuckling as all the boys gave me death stares while the girls were all in a hot mess from just looking at me. "Well, then you've come to the right place. . . Because in this class it will all be about gaining that fighting experience you need as a mage." I proudly said.

Though the boys had death stares on their faces they had a slightly devilish grin on their faces. They wanted to get a piece of me. I would play their game and show them why they shouldn't.

"Now this time raise your hand if you want to fight me."

All the boy's hands rose in an instant. I smiled to myself just what I wanted to see. I instructed them to be in a line as I would take them to a duel personally. As the girls chanted and cheered me on almost as if I had a cheerleading squad by my side.

"Your name?" I asked with a smile as the lanky boy cracked his knuckles trying to scare me as he entered the battleground with me.

"I'm the guy that's going to kick your ass." He grinned approaching me. I always loved when my opponents were cocky it made them more fun to take down with my own hands.