Pleasure

(ARTHUR POV)
So this was the person that was said to be the best prodigy that Dicathen had to offer.

Liam Glayder.

In a snap of a finger, everyone came rushing to his arms even Tessia. I stood there in silence watching them say words of joy and congratulations towards him.

Alea and Aya who I had never really spoken with were the first ones to hug him so tightly. Their eyes sparkled with affection and joy seeing him. Liam was a handsome and charming person I could tell from the instant I locked eyes with him.

Everywhere I went in The Kingdom of Elenoir they were always a mention of Liam Glayder the brave and powerful mage. Tessia would boast about how strong he was all the time to my face but I wanted to know how strong. I wanted to test my skills on him.

Besides Liam must have been his father Gabriel. He was a human just like me but I was told that he had a past that he didn't talk about all too much to anyone. I knew he was strong if not on the same level as Virion. Liam was right behind them in strength I could feel that as well.

The Eralith family was one strong family. I had spoken to Liam's mother before Aerilyn. Though she was fairly young she had wisdom that could match Grandma Rina. I could see the resemblance between Liam and Aerilyn.

As the reunions had finished Liam had finally met his gaze me. He approached me as he crouched down to my level.

"What's your name?" He smiled waiting for my response.

"Arthur, Arthur Leywin."

"Well, Arthur Leywin it's a pleasure to meet you." He shook my hand.

"Likewise," I said.

Virion interrupted the moment as he slapped both of our backs smiling proudly. "Watch out for this brat over here Liam he's a strong kid."

"Is that so? Would you be down for a sparring match?" Liam questioned me with a grin.

I nodded my head.

"Great! But let me just settle in for a bit before we have it." He walked off with his parents entering the palace.

(LIAM'S POV)
It was good to be back again after not being here for 3 years. The first thing I wanted to do was just relax in bed and sleep. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be allowed.

"The first thing you do once you come back is lie on your bed after 3 years of not seeing me," Aya said out of nowhere sitting down on the bed.

I was startled as I didn't even realise that she had entered my room without even a trace or a presence.
"You like what I did? I used magic so couldn't tell that I entered your room." She giggled as I rose up from my bed.

'Mama!" Rae jumped out of my pocket licking Aya on the face.

"It's good to see you too Rae." Aya nuzzled him on the nose.

Mama? Since when did Rae call Aya Mama?

"I was tired that's all." I shrugged my shoulders as Aya placed Rae on my head.

"So tired that you didn't want to spend time with a pretty girl like me?" She folded her arms looking at me innocently. A devious girl indeed. "Who's prettier me or Alea?"

I was not expecting to be asked a question like this I had become flustered not knowing how to answer. A giggle escaped her mouth as she covered it.

"I'm joking Liam you don't have to answer I know you find Alea prettier than me." She patted my chest looking up at me.