Regulate

(LIAM'S POV)
We had arrived. The last dungeon that I would ever be going in for a while. It would be the most intense dungeon yet. It wasn't some low-level dungeon that I could just waltz in and do whatever I wanted to do whenever.

It was the highest-level dungeon that I would be facing. Actually, it was the highest-level dungeon that The Kingdom of Spain had to offer. It was said that if someone had entered this dungeon, they would never come out of it. It was basically suicide to enter the dungeon. Only stupid people would try.

I guess I was one of those stupid people who would try. Not only was I going to try, but I was also going to clear this whole damn thing. I would prove to every adventurer here that clearing this dungeon was possible no matter how impossible people deemed it to be.

There were a decent amount of people here. I'd assume that they were the best of the best if they wanted to go to this dungeon. Let's see how impressive these people really are.

"Hey, come over here!" They waved us over to join their party. As we went off our horses I got a better look at everyone here.

"If it isn't the rumoured deadly father and son duo! It's an honour to meet the both of you." A man who towered over me with great confidence in himself looked quite strong to add to it. He hesitated before shaking my hand.

"You have quite the strong lad here." He nervously chuckled looking over at my father. My father simply just smiled looking over at me and mouthing the words rich.

"Well, my name is Brun Staffon I'm an AA-Class Agumenter. Earth-Attribute, Solid Yellow Core." He leaned on his large hammer as he continued to speak pointing at the other people.

"That's Jean Wolf an AA-Class Agumenter. Wind-Attribute, Solid Yellow Core as well. He'll be the one we depend on the get out butts saved if we're even in danger." He too looked strong and pretty dependable though his voice didn't match his face.

Jean gave us a faint smile waving at us. He seemed to be more of the quiet type.

Brun pointed in another direction. "Over there that's Emma Shou an AA-Class Agumenter. Water-Attribute, Dark Yellow Core."

She too also gave us a wave.

"My name is Reggies Fanes." He placed his hand on his chest. "I'm an AA-Class Conjurer. Wind-Attribute, Light Yellow Core." He had a charming demeanour to himself that showed elegance.

I nodded at him.

"My name is Jene Flurstone an AA-Class Conjurer as well. Fire Attribute, Dark Yellow Core." She seemed to be the pretty quiet type who didn't want to talk to someone unless they had to.

Wow, they were quite a stack of AA-Class adventurers here on this quest.

"What are your names even though we already know who you are? It still is nice for you to introduce yourself." Brun suggested as everyone was looking at us ready for us to speak.

Father was the first to speak up. "My name is Gabriel." Father paused for a moment.

"Just Gabriel?" Jene asked curiously.

Father smiled. "Just Gabriel. I'm an AA-Class Agumenter. Fire Attribute, Silver Mid Stage Core."

One by one everyone at the party had their jaw wide open after hearing that from my Father.

"Amazing. . ." Reggie said in absolute awe. Dad's ego was probably going to have a big ego from all of this praise from others. Now all their eyes darted towards me. I guess it was my turn to introduce myself to them.  I wouldn't be saying everything to them, only the things that they needed to hear.