Perfection

(Liam's POV)
I was disgusted for what I saw, was unfathomable. It is something that no man nor woman should ever see in their lifetime. All I wanted to, was just get out here as fast as possible. But I knew I couldn't. We didn't go all the way here to the bandit's hideout for no reason. It was for this one moment, to kill them all.

The little elves who were captured were nothing but a broken bottle, completely shattered. Even though they were alive, they looked dead. As though they had lost all hope of giving up on their life.

Bruises and flesh wounds were inflicted all over them, not a pretty sight at all. I wanted to rush in and take them all on by myself, but I knew that would be suicidal as there were a lot more bandits than we had expected. There were only 3 of us but 12 of them.

Alea was in the background vomiting at the scene that she was watching, while Aya was beside me watching the scene unfold.

"How are we planning on doing this?" Aya asked as I analysed the scene in front of me.

I pointed at the bandits and the little elves for Aya to see. "There's too many for us to all handle unless we can make a diversion and then that's when this gets tough."

"I know how to deal with that." A little curved smile had formed on Aya's face. From the looks of that, I guess it would be fine for Aya to be in control of the situation for now at least.

The next thing that I would need to do before this impending fight, would be to check up on Alea. She wasn't in the right state of mind for this fight, but I knew that we would need her help in this battle. She would be the support that we would need.

I approached her, kneeling at eye level with Alea, as she was making herself into a ball. Her knees were covering her face.

I did the best I would as I placed my hand on her head, to which she slowly looked back up.

"I-I'm scared. . ." Her voice broke down in that very instant as it left her mouth.

"I know it's scary but we have to push through that. It's alright to be scared there's nothing wrong with being scared." Slowly each word that I feed to her ears she slowly became more and more confident. Just a little bit more words would help her, everything that I was saying was from the heart.

"We can have fear in our hearts, but we can't let it control us. . . Because if the fear does control us that's when we lose. We have to bring those kids back home where they belong. . . So the question is are you willing to join in?"

And just like that, a spark of sheer determination and conviction was written on her face for all of us to see. Now I knew she was ready for the battle at hand. Now the question is, how was it going to turn out?

(ERIC COX'S POV)
"These damn slaves weren't shut up!" Kans roared, hitting the cage with his sword. The cries and whimpers of the little elves could be heard back to one corner of the cage.

"Maybe you should tone it down a bit," I said.

Kans raised an eyebrow laughing hysterically at my remark. "Tone it down a bit? These punks deserve what's coming to them. Think about the amount of money we'll make. . . Especially since some of them are virgins." Kans gave me a wink.

I had to be honest I had morals and I was disgusted that Kans would ever do such a thing to kids. Kans was a bulky fat man sometimes I wondered how he even managed to get up from bed but looks can be deceiving his a strong augmenter after all.

"That's enough from the both of you." Rico gave us a stern look that sent shivers down my spine, even Kans appeared worried beside me. "We need to get out of this forest so we can sell them off, we don't want to be here as long as we possibly have to."